GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
nice! i have kind of tried something along those lines. 'oh, you know those antifa terrorists were going through our hometown last night and spray painted the local fountain!" lol

zrickety

The Fixer
This is where we are headed. Camps for healthy people who refuse to comply with tyranny.
EnnmUMLXUAA9HJO.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Appropriate title is appropriate.

Has Zrickety lost the wind in his sails? Has his cult stopped producing new bullshit to feed their automatons? Or, has Zrickety finally started to pull his head out far enough to see what actual evidence looks like?

Tune in next hour, for the great Trumpet shall reveal some earth shattering connection to deep state Hillary and Hunter email server cross link, mask wearing, no-vax, but how great are 4-vaxes, dominion servers flipping the votes that were validated by the paper copies printed by the machines and verified by the voter prior to submission, stop the count while you keep counting, Army raids friendly nations holdings in friendly nation without due process of international law while no war, sanctions, or fucking evidence has been shown as a result, all while crack(pot) legal team does best to turn over faster than some pancakes on a hot griddle, “news.”

On edit: Trump can’t even come up with his own bullshit now... he’s just retweeting other bullshit from different idiots.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I plan on drinking quite a few IPA's over at my Dads tomorrow, and I'm sure he will start getting all political/ricky as he does. Should be a good time
Are these forum approved IPAs or are you one of those "trend setters"?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
quick Google and Covid rate in NZ is real low...they may be onto something there.

o_O

riceburner

Autocross Champion
you know whats been making me crack up is every time i go on my dad's Facebook page, most of the ridiculous things he has reposted are blocked and factchecked lmao

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Are these forum approved IPAs or are you one of those "trend setters"?
beats me, seems that noone here likes IPA's - and i don't give a fuck, i don't like any liquor or many other beers but i wont shove my crocks down your throat about it

riceburner

Autocross Champion
in other news it appears pineapple is acceptable by the internet on pizza now.

That said, we gotta take it to the next level - blueberries!

JC_451

Autocross Champion
you know whats been making me crack up is every time i go on my dad's Facebook page, most of the ridiculous things he has reposted are blocked and factchecked lmao
Stifling the Truth, obviously.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Same lmfao. Also he forgets his Facebook password and swears that facebook blocked him because he's posting about Trump. He has about 13 facebook accounts and holds firm that he's never created a new account and doesn't know why he has so many