GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
What's your day job? You said you stayed home and you doctor wife worked. Is it just too hard to remember which platform you told which lies?

Zrickety burner account on Twitter "I'm a proud black woman that supports Donald Trump".

I could be mistaken but I believe Zrick said he sells medical equipment and was only staying home with the kids until the schools opened where he lives.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Rick is alex jones correspondant sleeper drone from russia

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Omfg I can’t do a roux dude. I’ve ruined so many. I can go as far as blonde. Would that be ok?
Yes, you can make it as light or dark as you like. Key is to keep the heat low. You can turn it up a bit after you add the stock.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
22012091-D735-479E-A475-CA0BEC20817B.png

zrickety

The Fixer
What's your day job? You said you stayed home and you doctor wife worked. Is it just too hard to remember which platform you told which lies?

Zrickety burner account on Twitter "I'm a proud black woman that supports Donald Trump".
I've said it before, I was home when the pandemic started... Kids are back at school and I'm back at work. I'm a tech for durable medical equipment, mostly hospital beds, power chairs, and oxygen.

zrickety

The Fixer
I take the gravy in a jar and add my smoked turkey drippings. Can also use flour and random seasonings and it comes out pretty good.

zrickety

The Fixer
I don't need any 'burner' accounts. I'm very upfront with my online persona, except for using my real name.

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So how long before Giuliani ends up in jail?