GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Curious statement. How can both the young and old be injured if we've been vaccinating since 1796? Wouldn't the injury and death of all those young people stop them from getting old? :unsure:
You may have noticed that autism has increased 10,000% ??? I don't have the exact number handy but you get the idea.
Also, life expectancy is dropping.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
You may have noticed that autism has increased 10,000% ??? I don't have the exact number handy but you get the idea.
Well, did you know the common cold increased 10,000% when we discovered how to diagnose it?

Do you know how many under or non diagnosed people may be out there? Isn't funny how the rise in cases coincides with the discovery and further study of the disease.

I mean, the romans used to use lead for drinking cups. Have at it, but I wouldn't advise it, because we know better now.

zrickety

The Fixer
Well, did you know the common cold increased 10,000% when we discovered how to diagnose it?
LOL we 'discovered' how to diagnose the common cold? Now you guys are making me laugh.
I stayed home from work yesterday because my kids gave a cold...cough and runny nose, no fever. Wife tested them last week for everything, flu, covid, strep, all negative. But my boss still told me to stay home because everyone has lost their damn minds.

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
LOL we 'discovered' how to diagnose the common cold? Now you guys are making me laugh.
I stayed home from work yesterday because my kids gave a cold...cough and runny nose, no fever. Wife tested them last week for everything, flu, covid, strep, all negative. But my boss still told me to stay home because everyone has lost their damn minds.
Yes, we had to discover things to name them and know about them. Did you know that antibiotics don't work on viruses?

OMG and I'm 'uniformed.'
About the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program | Official web site of the U.S. Health Resources & Services Administration (hrsa.gov)
F:\COMP\PHSA\PHSA.bel (hrsa.gov)
The government takes these cases FOR the manufacturers and gives our tax dollars to 25% of the injured. 75% lose in the rigged court.
No I'm aware of the code, i'm just curious if you know everything that falls under that for the manufacturer?
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/300aa-22

Tell me, if you went out and bought a bag of nuts. Ate said nuts, and had a nearly deadly reaction, do you sue the manufacturer?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Also, life expectancy is dropping.
increase is due to the spectrum widening and our ability to better detect such things.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Autism rates aren't getting higher.

We've just found ways to put literally everyone with minor issues somewhere on the spectrum.

It used to be that you had to be full on Rain Man to be diagnosed as Austistic. Now Ricky who's shy and Jay who is socially awkward are also on the spectrum. Not that their issues aren't real, being socially awkward is real, it's just it wasn't always classified as an autistic/spectrum behavior.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

We've just found ways to put literally everyone with minor issues somewhere on the spectrum.

It used to be that you had to be full on Rain Man to be diagnosed as Austistic. Now Ricky who's shy and Jay who is socially awkward are also on the spectrum. Not that their issues aren't real, being socially awkward is real, its just it wasn't always classified as an autistic/spectrum behavior.
I'm trying to figure out if zrickety is on the spectrum or just a common sociopath.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

It used to be that you had to be full on Rain Man to be diagnosed as Austistic. Now Ricky who's shy and Jay who is socially awkward are also on the spectrum. Not that their issues aren't real, being socially awkward is real, it's just it wasn't always classified as an autistic/spectrum behavior.
Lol I'm socially awkward?

@riceburner @EJBGTIVI you know me in real life, is this true?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion