GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
6 more weeks of winter guys, because science.
1612272821485.png

zrickety

The Fixer
1612272965477.png

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
can confirm.

i need to figure out the name of this choke i like to hit on people. half nelson one side, other hand comes across throat and pull.
Sounds like an arm triangle. Your shoulder is in their armpit and your arm on that side is around their neck?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210202-063604_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210202-063604_Chrome.jpg
    957.7 KB · Views: 101

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
Katahajime?
Good one, don't think I use that much. If I get the lapel with my top hand I usually have back control and go to bow and arrow choke. I'm smaller so using my core to finish a choke is ideal. Sqieeze a mofos head off :)

cb1111

Response to inquiries...
View attachment 202042
Really? You certainly are a lying, cheating fuck.

You type up some crap and expect us to believe it. Your typing skills just show that you are completely clueless. Not only is the wording wrong but FDA FOIA request are taking 2 plus years - regardless of the 10 day mandate. Accordingly, in order to get a response from the FDA, you would have had submit this claim in 2019 or early 2020 - before COVID and certainly before any vaccine.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Sometimes they do things to NOT get attention.

View attachment 202040

Easy.....to stop Covidits & conspiracy theorists mis-interpreting the figures.

Several pages back I stated the main reasons why people die from vaccines, be it the flu jab, malaria jabs, or Covid jab.....many of these same reasons are also listed in the jabs "instructions" & discretion is needed when deciding whether certain categories of people are given or not given drugs...

But hey ho FACTS are irrelevant to people like you....

cb1111

While on the face this seems illogical, it really depends on the state. Some states/counties have mandated that teachers teach from their classrooms - so if the teachers can't get to school, then school is closed.

We can argue if it makes sense to require teachers to be in their classrooms, but that isn't the question here.

cb1111

Several pages back I stated the main reasons why people die from vaccines, be it the flu jab, malaria jabs, or Covid jab.....many of these same reasons are also listed in the jabs "instructions" & discretion is needed when deciding whether certain categories of people are given or not given drugs...

I don' need no stinkin' facts, I got a conspiracy theory on my side.
I don' need to read no stinkin' instructions, the compaies are supposed to make stuff that works on everyone - even if I have some weird allergy.

My name zricky, I'm a fucking cheat and liar - and a moron to boot.

Actually, drug manufacturers try to explain it to people - I just saw an ad for some drug on TV that said "don't take this if you are allergic to it" - somehow I'd think that would be self explanatory - but there are far too many zrickys out there.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Really? You certainly are a lying, cheating fuck.

You type up some crap and expect us to believe it. Your typing skills just show that you are completely clueless. Not only is the wording wrong but FDA FOIA request are taking 2 plus years - regardless of the 10 day mandate. Accordingly, in order to get a response from the FDA, you would have had submit this claim in 2019 or early 2020 - before COVID and certainly before any vaccine.
That's the conspiracy though, they KNEW THIS WAS COMING. COVID WAS AN INSIDE JORB

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

He has lots of feelings, not facts.