GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Storch

FS: APR Carbonio Stage 1

selling apr carbonio stage 1+the extra cbfa filter if you need...local long island meetup only, im in wading river 11792 and im looking for $200 for the intake pic attached, its dirty at the moment as its been on the car for roughly 12-15k miles *PRICE DROPPED TO $180*
  2. Storch

FS: Eds Cherry LED tailights w/adapters

SOLD
  3. Storch

FS: APR stage 1 intake and Eds Cherry LED tails

cars being traded in, selling the apr stage 1 intake will not ship, located on long island ny intake $180 with the cbfa filter tailights SOLD
  4. Storch

FS: BNIB VW DG SPRINGS

*PRICE DROP* selling brand new, in box VW DG Springs that were purchased a few months back from keffer vw. They are for a 4 door DSG car but can be used on a manual / 2 door / etc. Im looking for a local sale only at this point and wont ship. Im located on eastern long island and will take $170...
  5. Storch

WTB: powdercoated wheels

looking for 18' powdercoated wheels in mk6 gti fitment, no crazy offsets or something that requires wobble bolts/spacers/etc. mainly interested in something in red / teal / maybe gloss black but show me what you got. if they have tires on them thats a plus as long as the tires aren't shot but...
  6. Storch

Waterfest install/flash issues

So after seeing a good 5-6 ppl on facebook talking about issues they had after an APR flash and/or install, I'm kind of thankful I didn't go stage 2 + a downpipe install had I went. Nothing against APR, but when you hear stories of guys being flashed to stage 1 instead of stage 2 like agreed on...
  7. Storch

license plate led question

juat received my led license plate leds from deautokey and i have a few questions. 1st, the 1 tab on the side thats straight (not the rounded side) on both pieces looks 1/2 the size of the other tab. i go to install them, they suprisingly go right in without excess force and i assume the install...
  8. Storch

Long Island Roll Call to Waterfest (Sunday)

figured it was easier to post up a list with the decided location / time as well as whos planning on meeting up to cruise from LI to waterfest on sunday. as always you can check the ESE facebook for info as well https://www.facebook.com/groups/empirestateeuros/ Where- Nassau County Police...
  9. Storch

led tails/coding on LI

was gonna go apr stage 2 + downpipe at waterfest but im still not sure I wanna go that route. with that being said, im going to order led tails from ed and wanted to see if any of the local guys have installed them and would be willing to assist (especially with the coding). im out in eastern...
  10. Storch

WTB: Colormatched side markers

looking to buy candy white mk6 gti colormatched side markers. pm me if you have em :thumbsup:
  11. Storch

experiences with local APR dealerships?

bought the car from Riverhead Bay VW and I work next door/have a good relationship with the guys over there. Looking to go stage 1 finally and just wanted to see if anyone has used them for a reflash/install before. http://www.riverheadbayvw.com/Motorsports
  12. Storch

AWE Stage 2 Package

Anyone buy this package from AWE (intake, fmic, turboback, giac tune, etc)? Was thinking of going APR but the price point of this package is pretty appealing opinions?
  13. Storch

APR Fall Sale

:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim: scheduling my appointment for next thursday :D
  14. Storch

help with intake

just picked up my carbonio intake that ill be installing later, was just curious as to if i need the breather filter and if i can run the intake without it. attached is a pic of my engine bay, car is a 12 gti dsg
  15. Storch

what to get after stage 1

after going with the apr stage 1 plus carbonio intake, ill have a few hundred left over and would like to spent it on something else. 1) awe boost gauge / vent pod / awe boost tap 2) ed's dark cherry led tailights 3) vwr springs and a better alignment I plan on staying stage 1 for awhile...
  16. Storch

stock mk6 gti vs scion tc with bolt ons

was on my way home last night after pigging out on wings for the greater part of the day when a teenager in a scion tc (ive saw the car before at local meets, has that hideous greddy exhaust / injen intake / springs / graphics lol) pulls up next to me at a light and starts revving. my car is...
  17. Storch

kliimotorwerkes

got the steering wheel insert and rear insert from klii motorwerkes, A+++ product aside from the install which took some time due to my fat fingers :bellyroll: . fast shipping, great product, will do business again
  18. Storch

sills / seat inserts

Searched with no luck, Im looking for a set of door sills / seat handle inserts both in stainless with the red GTI logo on them. I know bold sport has them but after several days with no email response from them, that is no longer an option. Id like to order from the same place all in one shot...
  19. Storch

stocking up on maintenence stuff

Just bought the gti about a week ago and I absolutely love it and cant wait to have it tuned. I want to stock up on a few things such as oil filters, oil and tools that work well with the GTI. I tried searching for recommended tool kits as well as oil filters / best oil to use but couldnt really...
  20. Storch

ghl cbe vs awe cbe

debating on which to get, have been doing some research and the reviews on both are great. to me, both sound real close if not the same and im going with round tips so idc about one giving you the option for oval or black ones. my concern is that awe claims they use 2.5 in piping because the 3...