GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

sills / seat inserts

Storch

Go Kart Champion
Searched with no luck, Im looking for a set of door sills / seat handle inserts both in stainless with the red GTI logo on them. I know bold sport has them but after several days with no email response from them, that is no longer an option. Id like to order from the same place all in one shot so any help is greatly appreciated :D

Storch

Go Kart Champion
also id like to avoid ordering from asia, ebay has a few but nothing here in the states

Storch

Go Kart Champion
51 views and no response? BUMPPPP

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
There are many threads on these. Search
www.deautokey.com for the seat handle inserts

Edit: at least they did have the seat inserts. weird they seem gone now.

Ebay is best bet for them all

Storch

Go Kart Champion
There are many threads on these. Search
www.deautokey.com for the seat handle inserts

Edit: at least they did have the seat inserts. weird they seem gone now.

Ebay is best bet for them all

i checked them, they didnt have the sills. im looking to avoid ordering from asia which 99.9% of ebay is and would like to order from the same place

Storch

Go Kart Champion
lol... fail- boldsport is in china..

right and thats the reason im not ordering from them or from an asian store...if i cant get an email back about an inquiry, im sure i wont get one after the orders placed...

tman1

Ready to race!
Ebay is indeed your best bet. Most of this stuff is on asian site only unless you want to pay crazy money for OEM sills.

As for seat inserts, deAutoKey used to make cutout ones (they were awesome!) which they don't anymore. But I've got another set from a chinese eBayer, arrived over our weekend, getting them frmo post today, will see if they compare,

nafljhy

Go Kart Champion
i know that bold-sport is in china but that isn't a really reason to knock it imo. i've bought tons of things from them and always arrive nicely.

as for their nonresponse, thats odd, as i've always gotten a reply rather promptly when i send in an inquiry.

Storch

Go Kart Champion
i know that bold-sport is in china but that isn't a really reason to knock it imo. i've bought tons of things from them and always arrive nicely.

as for their nonresponse, thats odd, as i've always gotten a reply rather promptly when i send in an inquiry.

not knocking them at all aside from the lack of a response. I didnt have anything against ordering from an asian site as long as there is good communication when needed which clearly was an issue with bold sport. ill give them 1 or 2 more days and hopefully they respond as they have some nice stuff