GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 365-day Photo Blog!

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
OP, I hope you know what you got yourself into, this is a very hard project. Grmnscbr was the only 1 out of a bunch that actually finished.

I'm sure I'll fall behind at some point or have to cheat a bit, but I am really excited about the task and looking forward to getting to know the camera and lenses better as well as objects to photograph. I followed Grmnscbr's thread everyday and was jealous all the way along. So we'll see how it goes!!

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Day 3 - a little farm, a little panoramic, a little editing and a little moon (45mm, ISO100, 1/160sec., f/7.1) - 7 images

BMHo

Ready to race!
There's 366 days in 2012... ;)

But great stuff so far!

RIP335

Go Kart Champion
The river pic there was my Canon Rebel T2i body with the standard lens. I usually shoot rivers at 1/20 sec with a variety of other settings to get the right color/focus.

What do you want to take pics of? Subjects, people, water, landscape? I'm a big fan of details so you'll see many objects from me in various lighting with strong depth of field.

Don't have a shooting preference I'm just getting into photography, as an architect I like to shoot architecture and it's details, as well as urban landscapes. I'm not too crazy about shooting people unless there's a visual feature in the backdrop.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Ha... thought this was photography blog for everyone to post my bad

Last edited:

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
^^lol, thanks for editing that although I never even saw it. There are a ton of post your own pic threads out there, no worries!

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Day 4 - This one goes out to all the MKVI owners and kliimotorwerkes for making this vinyl in the first place. It's amazing how much attention this little detail gets!! (85mm fixed telephoto, ISO100, 1/640sec, f/1.8)

Last edited:

BEysler

Ready to race!
Good Luck! I'm just finishing up my 365 now... done on Febuary 1st... Days 220-300 are the hardest.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Day 5 - Recently went to a family member's wedding and caught this close-up early on in the night. Special thanks goes out to all our military of all types on this one.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Day 5 - Recently went to a family member's wedding and caught this close-up early on in the night. Special thanks goes out to all our military of all types on this one.

Nice pic. i have a couple of those medals in storage somewhere..:thumbup:

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Thanks, I was really happy how this one turned out especially with the focus and colors. Wedding was a blast as well!

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Yeah the metadata is there, I just have to remember to post it. Thinking of starting up some "theme" weeks in the upcoming month. Any suggestions? Cars, dogs, people, sports are some or my thoughts..

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Day 6 - Since I originally got the idea for this off the GTI car forum, and I became obsessive with photos due to my last GTI here is another submission from the VW scene. For those that don't know, we just bought this new 2012 VW GTI about 3 months ago now and loving every minute of it. (85mm, ISO100, f/1.8, 1/1250sec)

I know, I know stupid front license plate... but i'm on motor vehicle probation until next year and cannot afford to get pulled over for no front plate. Smokey the bear says, don't drive 100+ on the highway kids!

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Day 7 - Still feeling the black and white theme so here we go with submission #7. Tried out this Terrible brew and was worth every dime if you are into premium beers. From Quebec, its fruity and spicy and has an incredibly full flavor. (85mm, ISO3200, 1/60sec, f/1.8)