GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Challenger Hellcat Official

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Not into Muscle car too much, but I would buy this Hellcat beast!

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
The Challenger finally has the power to back up those looks. If I had the coin I'd get one and have a stock pile of tires in the garage.

Sent from the Normandy SR-2 using Tapatalk

Tech72

Ready to race!
Dodge should rethink their OEM tire choice though......."Pirelli P Zero Nero tires (front and rear) provide all-season traction"? Huge power, but with mediocre all season tires. +600hp and they spec all seasons?

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Dodge should rethink their OEM tire choice though......."Pirelli P Zero Nero tires (front and rear) provide all-season traction"? Huge power, but with mediocre all season tires. +600hp and they spec all seasons?

Dun worry. Those will come off quick after lighting up the tires enough times :D

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Who doesn't buy a 600hp rwd car and destroy the tires in the first month of ownership?

butchered by autocorrecr

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
I could decorate the pavement at the dealership road with those tires, on my way to the tire store.

Also, I like red cars, so...are ALL the Hellcat Challengers going to be red?

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
um what is this lovely thing i see?!!!!OMG WANT!!:eek:
http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/2015/top-2015-Dodge-Challenger-SRT.html

Last edited:

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Finally, the Challenger gets performance numbers to back it up. I always felt they were overweight subpar modern muscle machines that lacked extensively when compared to Mustangs, Camaros, Vetts, and even Chargers...
It's about time Chrysler realizes what the Challenger deserves.

A million times, this.
The challenger has always looked amazing, but looking at the power to weight ratio, it was more like a street whale.
The tech on this car looks superb, but the only thing that I have learned over the years is that Chrysler makes glass drivetrains. Have had friends with 300Cs, Challengers and Magnums, an all have had trans issues within three years.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^^Jeebus.

Reminds me of Godzilla that I just saw Tuesday night.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Sounds insane!!! I'm definitely impressed.

Stinger

Ready to race!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
It's still an insanely powerful Challenger. :D