GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*BRAND NEW* - Vinyls for your interior and exterior Round Vinyl/Seat Inserts

Status
Not open for further replies.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Stainless Steel Seat Inserts:

http://www.deautokey.com/product/vw-seat-insert-blank-stainless-steel-choose-your-own-color-also

We are excited to announce a brand new line up for vinyls for your interior and exterior. We have had many requests for these, so here they are! We hope this is exactly what you guys on the GolfMK6 Forums had in mind, let me know, we always welcome and love to hear your feedback!

Click photo to take you to product!

Seat inserts Plaid/Stickerbomb/German Flag/Black and Silver Carbon Fiber:

Dashboard Cluster Trim Resin Plaid/Sticker bomb & Regular vinyl Plaid/stickerbomb/German Flag/Brushed Aluminum:

MK6 Full Circle Rear Badge Vinyl Inserts:

Door protectors:

Thank you,
www.deAutoKey.com :thumbsup:

Last edited:

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Door guards?

Do these go on the outside? Like door edge guards to protect you from hitting something?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Door guards?

Do these go on the outside? Like door edge guards to protect you from hitting something?

These go on like this:

It helps prevent your door from getting chips if you hit another car, or if a car door hits your car.

Thanks for the question :thumbsup:

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Looking Good :thumbsup: lol, I like you website. Looks like you have grown a little :D:w00t:

inco9nito99

Passed Driver's Ed
Should come out with dash overlay kits to change up all the silver colored items found on the mk6 dash/navi surround/above glovebox/door.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
^ Good Idea

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Should come out with dash overlay kits to change up all the silver colored items found on the mk6 dash/navi surround/above glovebox/door.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

We can do that custom. It will be a lot of vinyl.

Right now we have:
Cluster Vinyls
DSG Vinyl (coming out soon)
Steering wheel
Seat Inserts
Rear Badge
Wheel vinyls
side door bumper vinyls

http://deAutoKey.com/category/rear-badge-steering-wheel-center-caps-vinyls

I personally think the plaid accents look great as we have a few testers that have all the plaid installed and most people says it looks OEM.

Thank you :thumbsup:

fasteddy

Ready to race!
Always have liked your products. Very cool stuff. Would definitely go for a colormatched full circle rear emblem vinyl, should you decide to make them.

Just bought a full set of LED interior and license plate lights while visiting your site. Looking forward to them, I know they look great.

Thanks!

Also threw you a like on Facebook. Sooo close to that 2900th like prize! I missed out bad!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Love me some plaid.. might grab up that gauge plaid vinyl.

:thumbsup: you won't be sorry :)

Always have liked your products. Very cool stuff. Would definitely go for a colormatched full circle rear emblem vinyl, should you decide to make them.

Just bought a full set of LED interior and license plate lights while visiting your site. Looking forward to them, I know they look great.

Thanks!

Also threw you a like on Facebook. Sooo close to that 2900th like prize! I missed out bad!

Thanks for the feedback, we are working on it.

the 2900th we randomly pick out of all 2900 people who already have liked our FB page, so you are still in the running! GOOD LUCK.

:thumbsup:

Repooc

Ready to race!
rear badge vinyls

I'm interested in purchasing both,

the "Full Circle Rear Badge Vinyl Insert"

and the "Resin Coated Vinyl Insert"

Both in White.

Now, I know the website says that these are not an exact match to the OEM Candy White colour, however, will both of these vinyls match each other perfectly?

Also, just how 'off' is this white from the Candy White paint? Will it be very noticeable? Do you have a example of this vinyl against candy white?

Status
Not open for further replies.