GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bye bye GTI, hello BMW 135is ...

GeorgeHill

Ready to race!
like the title says... today i trade my 2011 GTI for a 2013 BMW 135is Lemans Blue with technology package and Harman Kardon (2 only options i got) i skip the premium package trying to stay under my budget. I got 18k for my GTI and the final price after negotiation was $47,500, MSRP was $49,400.

Funny story is i was looking to lease a new 328i M package, after the test drive i was a little disappointed on how the car feels, i was expecting a little more performance, i think my GTI (stage 1) feels faster than the 328i, but when i test drove the 135is (320 HP, 6 cylinder, twin scroll turbo) i was sold! and the exhaust sound is just AMAZING!!!

I'll post better picture when i get the black chrome kidney grills tomorrow! :D
Only mod i'm gonna do! Swear to God!

Here is the picture! ...

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
like the title says... today i trade my 2011 GTI for a 2013 BMW 135is Lemans Blue with technology package and Harman Kardon (2 only options i got) i skip the premium package trying to stay under my budget. I got 18k for my GTI and the final price after negotiation was $47,500, MSRP was $49,400.

Funny story is i was looking to lease a new 328i M package, after the test drive i was a little disappointed on how the car feels, i was expecting a little more performance, i think my GTI (stage 1) feels faster than the 328i, but when i test drove the 135is (320 HP, 6 cylinder, twin scroll turbo) i was sold! and the exhaust sound is just AMAZING!!!

I'll post better picture when i get the black chrome kidney grills tomorrow! :D
Only mod i'm gonna do! Swear to God!

Here is the picture! ...

good luck with that. also nice car, i might go for the 135 as my next car as well and get dinan stage 2

McQueen77

Banned
nice. rad car.

fifty grand for a little 2 door w/no backseat. insanity

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Price does in fact seem quite high considering what slightly used ones go for...

Great looking car though.

GeorgeHill

Ready to race!
nice. rad car.

fifty grand for a little 2 door w/no backseat. insanity

I don't need the back seat! Do you? Are you gonna make my monthy payments? GTFO!!!

GeorgeHill

Ready to race!
Price does in fact seem quite high considering what slightly used ones go for...

Great looking car though.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

dynamiik

Ready to race!

JhnR

Banned
Congrats! i preffer the 335 over this. not feeling the 1 series..but its a cool car and quick as hell

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

Nice :).

Man the 135 M sport is essentially the best if not best performing BMW aside from the M5/6.

Killer brakes, DCT is great and twin turbo in a small package :thumbsup: Certainly a drivers car.

GeorgeHill

Ready to race!
Congrats! i preffer the 335 over this. not feeling the 1 series..but its a cool car and quick as hell

I like the 335i better but that car was out of my monthly payments @ $55,400 and i don't really need 4 doors to be honest! Exterior styling 3 series wins, but if you really want a sport oriented car the 135is is the way to go, and is NOT only because the car is faster or slower, is actually the way the car handles!

Last edited:

GeorgeHill

Ready to race!
Nice :).

Man the 135 M sport is essentially the best if not best performing BMW aside from the M5/6.

Killer brakes, DCT is great and twin turbo in a small package :thumbsup: Certainly a drivers car.

They had a 2011 1M, 13k Valencia Orange :drool:, for 65k ... I think that car was 47k brand new!!!