GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Crisis Mode

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
My Mrs recently approved some new Neuspeed RSE 10s in hyper black. Ordered but not yet delivered, sadly. I’m as shocked anyone, believe me. I live in TN where my argument for winter and warm weather tire swap is weak at best! But I am due new tires, so if new wheels were to be purchased, the time is now (save not only on mounting cost, but also bc going to a wider rim).

Maybe my experience with my wife will make Mrs Dutch step up her car mod support game... then again I paid for the wheels. But, shared bank account, so it really just means I got the credit card points (which I use at my discretion)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey wonderful Husband of mine... HE BOUGHT HIS OWN CAR PARTS. [emoji2368]

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
He just enjoys giving me a hard time and luckily I love him, so ya know...

But, I ain’t buying no car parts. I ain’t yo bitch, kid!

Listen, you start swearing like a sailor on here and the mods are gonna take you out. Settle down....

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
Listen, you start swearing like a sailor on here and the mods are gonna take you out. Settle down....

Since when am I anything but a sweet, innocent, adorable woman...with a potty mouth. [emoji2368]

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Since our goal here is to make Mrs. Dutch's life with you as pain free as we can, we must inform you that very few mods are justifiable. No cosmetic mods are worth the money.
Little return comes from them. Performance mods are not critical and often lead to costly to costly tickets and citations. 10,000 miles service visits are not needed, just suction your oil out at home.

Your mod money is better spent on purses, shoes and the latest fashion wear.
Glad we can help. Good luck Dutch.

I do like the straw paper comment. Thought only my Wife collected them.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Since our goal here is to make Mrs. Dutch's life with you as pain free as we can, we must inform you that very few mods are justifiable. No cosmetic mods are worth the money.
Little return comes from them. Performance mods are not critical and often lead to costly to costly tickets and citations. 10,000 miles service visits are not needed, just suction your oil out at home.

Talk like this is not permitted and you will be banned immediately for suggesting to not upgrade turbos. Everyone knows mods pay off 200% when you sell used parts.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Also remember that the sooner you get your planned mods, the longer you can benefit from them. That means the cost per day of each mod gets lower and lower. You wouldn't want to finally get a mod only to benefit from it for only a short period of time and at a high cost per day.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed

I like you. [emoji108]