• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Thinking about trading up but I can't decide which one. Pro just seems to have the better display and cameras(which stick out a lot)

When I got the 11 pro I was originally gonna get a regular one. Now that I have used the camera I think it’s worth the upgrade. I use it for the kids all the time and the portrait mode with the Bokeh is nice 👌. I guess it depends if you will using the camera a lot.

I was watching a lot of stuff on my phone so the extra display stuff was nice but now I wouldn’t care as much.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Here is a sample from a local petting zoo.

F8B74BEC-2140-4F50-B9B1-9A8D072696C2.jpeg

Of course it cant touch a DSLR but for a camera in my pocket it does a nice background blur. It can get better if you mess with it.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Somehow I think they'll make it without you. 😂

Dig dip enough and you would find something that would keep you away from every restaurant.

Oh I know they don’t give a fuck about me boycotting them. I don’t do it to make them upset, I do it because I think their leadership are pieces of shit. It’s amazing to me that a cohort of people can be so against others imposing their beliefs on them, while they impose their beliefs on others…. And in such an overt manner.

I also love getting into it with my evangelical in-laws over such subjects. 😂

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
When I got the 11 pro I was originally gonna get a regular one. Now that I have used the camera I think it’s worth the upgrade. I use it for the kids all the time and the portrait mode with the Bokeh is nice 👌. I guess it depends if you will using the camera a lot.

I was watching a lot of stuff on my phone so the extra display stuff was nice but now I wouldn’t care as much.
Gonna go pro, the display I think is enough for me. In another 6 months my phone will probably be worth nothing lol

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Oh I know they don’t give a fuck about me boycotting them. I don’t do it to make them upset, I do it because I think their leadership are pieces of shit. It’s amazing to me that a cohort of people can be so against others imposing their beliefs on them, while they impose their beliefs on others…. And in such an overt manner.

My pleasure!!

Phur

Autocross Champion
Around 30-ish years ago, Arby's had an "italian" beef hoagie that had provolone (I think) and some sort of garlic parmesan sauce on it, and it was actually pretty damn good.
I worked at Arby’s for only about 6 weeks in high school. I discovered a couple of things in that time though. The Parmesan cheese sauce (that came on that) was delicious, but better on the Roast Beef sub. The other thing that I learned was the cherry turnovers are the shit… after being put in the deep fryer!

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Besides all of this, their food isn't even that good. It's way overrated.
Haven't been to Arby's in years but I used to like them. I liked their potato cakes and regular roast beef with horsey sauce.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You’re gonna start that sheep thing again? 😂 wrong thread bro!
It's the iPhone guys who are sheep. I want a phone I can customize to my liking and Android gives me that. I don't have a problem with iPhones they're great. I just want to customize my phone beyond what Apple allows.

Status
Not open for further replies.