GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
20220919_081201.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
You could bump the cc, but that isn’t exactly legal. You could change the belt drive, but that is mixed results.

How fast do you want to go?

My CT110 will pin 55mph on a good day, and it’s retro cool. 250cc bikes are fine but they have no soul.

Part of me wants to build a Cub Custom.

View attachment 271234

Sexy AF, I would love to put around town in that. Have zero interest in going fast, highway racing, etc. I just wanna look cool in the city.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I had a 95 honda magna 750 once upon a time. Loved that thing. Was the best of both worlds. Nice cruiser stance, but could rev out to almost 10k rpm. Had quad 2" exhaust with 2 running down each side. That thing was nasty fast, more than an entry level rider needed.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I think Facebook is spying on my forum conversations 🤣

@dtfd @mwoodski

1674670283413.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Comic books too.

I collected a fair number of books in the 90s. None of them hold any substantial value since print volume in those days was absolutely massive.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
pokeman, beanie babies, etc. never understood it. glad i didn't get into it, altough it would have been cool to cash out on some of it back in the day when it was hot

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Comic books too.

I collected a fair number of books in the 90s. None of them hold any substantial value since print volume in those days was absolutely massive.
I occasionally take some of my old ones out of a box and search their worth just to see......

Status
Not open for further replies.