GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I found out last night that you can order a whole large pizza from Wawa on their mobile app. I fully expect it to be awful, but I'm going to order one on the next week or two out of pure curiosity.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I found out last night that you can order a whole large pizza from Wawa on their mobile app. I fully expect it to be awful, but I'm going to order one on the next week or two out of pure curiosity.

Had no idea.

There pasta and burgers are not too bad (for the price). When I worked 2nd shift it often the only thing opened and I get tired of subs.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
CSB: e-acca shipping notice received.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
7-11 (7 and I-holdings) in Japan has some legit food. As do all the conscience stores there.
I want to visit japan for many reasons including this. The used clothing vending machines not so much.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I want to visit japan for many reasons including this. The used clothing vending machines not so much.

I got a pair of panties out of one of those claw grabber games becsuse I was drunk, and I could.

They were clean, because the “used panties” thing was long dead by 2005. Something about unsanitary in a very clean nation.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Looking to sell Acadias managers used taco.

torga

Autocross Champion
7-11 (7 and I-holdings) in Japan has some legit food. As do all the conscience stores there.

+1 to this, they really go up a level. Roller taquitos are fine and all and they're pretty tasty when fresh, but the food they have at Japanese convenience stores can actually resemble a complete, healthy meal. In addition to the hot cabinets with stuff like curry beef buns, fried potato croquettes, even fried chicken.

Edit: some of them even have some home office equipment in the corner, like a fax/scan/printer. Super useful.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
So a few weeks ago I think I mentioned my fiance wanting a cat. We didn't end up getting one, we were going to wait till fall so we could still go on some trips this summer. Fast forward to today...her mom found a kitten underneath her barn. So now we have a cat. Her mom's taking him to the vet to get neutered and checked out because he looks malnourished a bit. I hope it's not an asshole
SmartSelect_20220707-132622_Gallery.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
20 years ago, I remember BK in Puerto Rico sold chicken wings. The menu item was called King Wings. At the time, I thought they were delicious. But I was also a child, so take that with a grain of salt.

Subways in Puerto Rico sold personal pizzas, too. I don't know for a fact that the pizzas weren't sold in mainland US though. I never cross-referenced.

Edit: Ah, never mind, there's the answer.
McDonalds in Italy sold beer, wine, and has pasta on the menu too.

Speaking of, there's a McDonalds near Universal Studios in Orlando that has beer, wine, and all sorts of foreign food added to the menu. It's crazy.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
McDonalds in Italy sold beer, wine, and has pasta on the menu too.

Speaking of, there's a McDonalds near Universal Studios in Orlando that has beer, wine, and all sorts of foreign food added to the menu. It's crazy.
Pollo Tropical has Mojitos

Pollo's Rum Mojito is made with real White Rum, sparkling water, natural lime and mint flavors and has a 5.8% ABV. The cocktail is produced and packaged in South Florida and can be found exclusively at most Pollo Tropical locations across the state, for dine-in, drive-thru and carry out.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
it would have been cheaper to get one from a shelter already fixed/up to date on shots compared to getting it done at a Vet (also tax deductible). fwiw my last one I got was feral in my yard and I talked to my vet before to ask for a discounted price.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
it would have been cheaper to get one from a shelter already fixed/up to date on shots compared to getting it done at a Vet (also tax deductible). fwiw my last one I got was feral in my yard and I talked to my vet before to ask for a discounted price.
I'm sure it would be, but her mom's paying for it anyways. I'm glad we didn't, we'd likely have 2 cats then. There was zero chance her mom was just going to leave it there after finding it under her barn alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.