Go Kart Champion
This is too much... :laugh:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
bruh.

not even in the news any more.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Forgot the comedian but he has a routine where he says aids is cured. And it is.

If I told you the only way you could get cancer was to have a guy fuck you in the ass, would you ever get cancer? No. Therefore cancer would be cured for you because there was no chance you were catching it because you weren't getting fucked in the ass.

Aids is cured because the only way you can get it at this point is to practice unsafe gay sex. Are you having any gay sex? Have fun n the aids free world

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Forgot the comedian but he has a routine where he says aids is cured. And it is.

If I told you the only way you could get cancer was to have a guy fuck you in the ass, would you ever get cancer? No. Therefore cancer would be cured for you because there was no chance you were catching it because you weren't getting fucked in the ass.

Aids is cured because the only way you can get it at this point is to practice unsafe gay sex. Are you having any gay sex? Have fun n the aids free world

Shit, I need to get checked along with all the "Elite" posters....we had an MK6 OT Orgy last year for christmas :O