GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

End of the world today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

am1w

Ready to race!
Newsflash:
The earth is round, is older than 2500 years and you're ( Ricky Bobby GTI) a fucking idiot.

I agree in totality.

I somehow think that this thread is not going to end well. Let's see how long it takes before the mods close it. Most debates when it comes to religion end up in an argument, with no one winning.

Depends, if one or all of them are religious zealots. :thumbdown:

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
I don't have an issue with people having their own beliefs and what not. I just think when you put them out there in a public forum you're going to get all religions and beliefs coming together at once. Next thing you know arguments and what not happen because difference of opinion. You know we're all here to talk about cars, not religious differences. I think we should leave the "my god is better than your no god" to the religion forums, not on a car forum. If some of you want to continue then you should leave it to pm. Most of us probably don't see the bashing of religions vs. none religion. It's the whole "Pepsi is better than coke and vise versa debate". One isn't really better than the other. Some people's passion about religions etc sometimes brings out the most ignorance in people to prove they're right over the next person. In the end you're not better than the person next to you or on the otherside of the computer.

Last edited:
Yes I agree. Sorry that this thread turned to such hatred but my intentions were nothing but good. And with all the talk about this guys prediction on the news and radio stations I thought it would be a logical thread for discussion. Did not realize there were so many non-believers in the MKVI community.

your intentions may have been good. Your actions were odd to say the least. Post this kind of stuff on a site dedicated to something other than the GTI.

:thumbsup:

msm00b

Ready to race!
ROFL... try THE WORLD...

LOL....

GTI owners = str8 to hell :)

Seriously Ricky Bobby, please take the Bible thump back to big D.

Come to think of it, I don't see too many VWs parked at churches on sunday morning.

You picked the wrong car bro... get a Camaro, now that's the Lord's muscle car.

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
I'm sure that one of the mods will come online and end up closing or moving the thread.

am1w

Ready to race!
How about this:
Born a Shiah Muslim, went to a Jesuit Catholic School, married a Jewess, eat pork, drink alcohol, having a ball and a wonderful life, bought a Tornado Red Golf GTI.
Anthing wrong with that? Eh? :clap:

VEGASVWGTI

Ready to race!
It is indeed odd that this is placed in the general discussion section for the MKVI. With that said please do not be deceived, not all MKVI owners are non-believers, and many of us do live with an awareness of our eternal gratitude to the Lord Jesus.

It is of paramount importance however that one understand, if a believer was to walk into a bar or strip club and declare that Christ is The Savior and that he offers everlasting life to all who believe on Him for it, it should in no way come as a surprise that you will be met with blank stares at best and down right open hostility and violence at worst. Such consequences come with the territory. I find that this would be a rather challenging environment by which to conduct evangelistic outreach. Though this last statement is true, it does not testify in anyway to the spiritual state of any MKVI owner.

Finally people if you disagree, try educated and rational responses...they carry far more weight and will not unnecessarily embarrass you or cause others to wonder about your age.

VDub905

Passed Driver's Ed
want an answer? ask me again tomorrow.

JhnR

Banned
thats a little harsh dude. dont be a douchebag just cuz your sorry ass doesnt have Faith.

please respect the ones who believe and have faith in God.

move along.

Newsflash:

The earth is round, is older than 2500 years and you're a fucking idiot.

APdubbin

Ready to race!
thats a little harsh dude. dont be a douchebag just cuz your sorry ass doesnt have Faith.

please respect the ones who believe and have faith in God.

move along.

JhnR

Banned
:) no no. not at all. i just dont get why members hassle other members for they're beliefs.

no need for calling names and such. this isnt high school.

you mad nigga?

Status
Not open for further replies.