GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GB: R20 Replica Side Skirts - From Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schlen

Passed Driver's Ed
I know how they look, but I mainly want to see how they look with a regular GTI bumper.

They look really clean, i like and am very interested. I want these for sure. Here is a pic.. Clean and understated.. How do i reserve a set?

n8sCSGMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
They look really clean, i like and am very interested. I want these for sure. Here is a pic.. Clean and understated.. How do i reserve a set?

Thanks for the picture! Looks awesome...I'm so glad I got onto Ed's list for these. All you have to do to reserve is to see the very first post of this thread and send a PM to the OP with the info he asked for.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Thanks to all, I've gotten 10 people who gave me their emails to say they like to get a set.

If you still want a set this round, I can take a couple more names as sometimes people drop out.

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
Any update on these? I think I'm already on the list for a set in the first batch but just wanted to check...

And bump the thread I guess.

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
100% interested in these.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
FYI - the skirts are here... they arrived with the tail lights yesterday.

I am just clearing up my orders with the tails, and you guys will be getting your invoices by this weekend.

In terms of quality, they are honestly great, they are made of the same sort of PP material that the OEM plastic is. They are flexible and strong.

Final price is $260 shipped, I had to buy a bunch of boxes to ship them.

I will post photos of them shortly.

n8sCSGMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
FYI - the skirts are here... they arrived with the tail lights yesterday.

I am just clearing up my orders with the tails, and you guys will be getting your invoices by this weekend.

In terms of quality, they are honestly great, they are made of the same sort of PP material that the OEM plastic is. They are flexible and strong.

Final price is $260 shipped, I had to buy a bunch of boxes to ship them.

I will post photos of them shortly.

thanks, Ed. Do you know how the install for these go? Is it a simple replacement of the OEM GTI side skirts and bolt on of these? Thanks in advance for the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.