GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Troy, you're extra funny lately

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
That's a DD :eek::confused:

MMMMM stealies. The car looks good though, I don't really like white but they do look great in that color.

You drive a white GTI!

:lol:

Blessed problems.

Not very blessed to me. HEY MAN I GOT THESE SWEET RAMZ. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT SEVERAL MONTHS TO SEE THEM THOUGH, WINTERS ARE ON.

Stupid. I will take my drought, high cost of living (and high wages) over any place that requires winter wheels any day.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Not very blessed to me. HEY MAN I GOT THESE SWEET RAMZ. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT SEVERAL MONTHS TO SEE THEM THOUGH, WINTERS ARE ON.

Stupid. I will take my drought, high cost of living (and high wages) over any place that requires winter wheels any day.

The answer is to get a different set of SWEET RAMZ for winter. It's like having a stylish winter coat.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
he almost breaks thru the ice on this one

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
You drive a white GTI!

Yeah... I wanted red, somehow I ended up with this. To me it's TR > SB > UG > CW > CSG > black.

Yeah winter blows hard.

The answer is to get a different set of SWEET RAMZ for winter. It's like having a stylish winter coat.

This. My method. But my RAMZ aren't considered sweet to most because they're factory and the other set are cheap. I like them though.

E-Type :drool:

That thing is sexay. Looks like C&C is delivering.

I roll on my wheels year round. I just clean them more often. Pussies with winter wheels.

All seasons?

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Yeah... I wanted red, somehow I ended up with this. To me it's TR > SB > UG > CW > CSG > black.

Yeah winter blows hard.

This. My method. But my RAMZ aren't considered sweet to most because they're factory and the other set are cheap. I like them though.

That thing is sexay. Looks like C&C is delivering.

All seasons?

My Z was on Bridgestone Potenza RE760's for three years. Winter and all. Then I went to Continental DW because they had a higher tread rating.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
That's the plan for next year. This year I needed something ASAP.

:word:

I was thinking about grabbing something quick and cheap for the vibe but decided to just ride it out on the shit all seasons. Looks like this storm Monday will be one of the last ones if I'm lucky.

I need to decide whether to make the stock 17x7's the winters or to buy some cheaper/narrower 15's or 16's instead since I really don't give a shit about wheels. If most winter tires weren't already sold out of most sizes by now I might have just bought some, it looked like I could get 15's or 16's with cheapo chinese alloys and decent winter tires for like $700-800 shipped mounted and balanced.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
I drove an e-type once. it was 1992. It was in our shop for work. It needed to go to the body shop for a paint repair estimate. They stupidly let me drive it there at age 20 or something. Was about a 3 mile drive on the freeway. Boy did i wind that thing out. I think it had a 10 cylinder in it? Maybe a 12? It revved like butter to redline and that exhaust note... wow. I would say it could easily keep up with my stage 2 GTI right now, if I remember it correctly. So much torque all the way to the top. It was dark green.

it looked like the exact same year as the one in that pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.