GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Iowa City

BigRobSA

Ready to race!
I'm still in CR.

baniels

Ready to race!
Lucky for you. He's the closest shop I could find from any vendor, and he's 2h15m from me.

$583.15 with labor and sales tax. That includes a 10% discount through GIAC bringing the tune cost from 550 to 495.

I think that sale is going on through the end of April.

I was not aware I could get a stage 1 tune local. How much is the charge from Lichty?

IAtegeler

Ready to race!
Lucky for you. He's the closest shop I could find from any vendor, and he's 2h15m from me.

$583.15 with labor and sales tax. That includes a 10% discount through GIAC bringing the tune cost from 550 to 495.

I think that sale is going on through the end of April.

That is a good deal! I saw there was an APR dealer around the dubuque area. I am always up for meeting fellow Iowa VW drivers. Just got my 2011 GTI a month ago

Credit

Ready to race!
The APR dealer in Dubuque is a good guy. He's done my APR stage one, and handful of miscellaneous things too.

tsmack

Ready to race!
Just picked up my ride a couple weeks ago. Have talked to Andy over by Peosta a couple of times and have been reading the forums every night planning the mods!

IAtegeler

Ready to race!
I have a neuspeed intake in the mail right now. After that i want to do a stage 1. I would love to know what stage 2 is like lol

baniels

Ready to race!
Got my stage 1 GIAC installed late yesterday. Kevin Lichty is a nice guy. Cool countryside shop on the old dairy farm where he grew up. He generously kept the shop open late for me. I didn't get there until almost 5.

Wow! The car really has some balls now. I put about 120 Highway and 4 lane miles on it getting home.

I'll elaborate some more later, but first impression: Worth it!!

Credit

Ready to race!
I'd be willing to meet up to share/give rides.

Neuspeed Intake
AWE Turboback
APR Stage 1 (going to 2 on the 13th)
Bilstein HDs
VW DG Springs
HR Sways F+R

I'll be in Waterloo on Sunday for the first AutoX of the year.