GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Iraq Veterans Against the War

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Heres another one who talks about what he and his company did, including a small video of them shooting the shit out of a mosque cause they were angry.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Out of curiosity, how many of you are Iraq/Afghanistan war veterans?

I think its funny half of the idiots on that video aren't even combat arms and probably have no idea what the fucking country looks like outside of their safe little FOB. That video is chock full of erroneous bullshit.

So what is this war about? Why are we there? When should we leave? Why does all the politicians get the government contracts in this war? Why is there even soldiers complaining about the conditions in the base? The water conditions...that are being paid contract money MILLIONS to provide to the troops?

Face it, it's like this everywhere is this entire world. If your not on top, your being shit on.

Don't get me wrong, when i get the chance to show my appreciation for his/her courage to the country, i do. Rather it be paying for whatever he is buying at a corner store, or eating at a restaurant. I have been turned down, and at times, seemed like it pissed them off by doing that. (don't know why)

This is not against the troops, this is against the retards to look at war as a way of profiting off of it. Which is now, all it's about really.

Tell me, what makes you voice an opinion on this topic? Are you a war vet?

pov

Passed Driver's Ed
Why is there even soldiers complaining about the conditions in the base?

They're giant pansies. What did they expect when they enlisted in the service?

I have been turned down, and at times, seemed like it pissed them off by doing that. (don't know why)

I don't know why either. I had a few people offer to buy me a beer at a ballpark. I graciously accepted. :)

Tell me, what makes you voice an opinion on this topic? Are you a war vet?

Yes. However, I've been fortunate (so far) not to be in a war environment with anyone who shares the mindset of the people on that video. The last thing you want in a place like that is someone who is more concerned about the sentiments of people trying to kill you, and not the person fighting to his left and right. It was especially disgusting listening to that guy sympathize with the teenagers "in sandals" who are killing Americans.

Take care!

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
They're giant pansies. What did they expect when they enlisted in the service?

What if you are told you are suppose to have clean, hot showers. Nice comfortable bed and two pillows. Clean bathrooms. This and that, blah blah blah....but, we are not going to give you that because some politician who owns the contract that is suppose to be providing all this to you, well...is just pocketing most of it and not holding up his end....and others go get the word to the president are in on the cash...so even if you have a complaint...noone is going to care.

I don't know why either. I had a few people offer to buy me a beer at a ballpark. I graciously accepted. :)

Yes. However, I've been fortunate (so far) not to be in a war environment with anyone who shares the mindset of the people on that video. The last thing you want in a place like that is someone who is more concerned about the sentiments of people trying to kill you, and not the person fighting to his left and right. It was especially disgusting listening to that guy sympathize with the teenagers "in sandals" who are killing Americans.

So many different ways you can translate that, we will just leave it at that.

Take care!
:)

pov

Passed Driver's Ed
What if you are told you are suppose to have clean, hot showers. Nice comfortable bed and two pillows. Clean bathrooms. This and that, blah blah blah....but, we are not going to give you that because some politician who owns the contract that is suppose to be providing all this to you, well...is just pocketing most of it and not holding up his end....and others go get the word to the president are in on the cash...so even if you have a complaint...noone is going to care.

Do you have a link for this story? I'm interested in reading more about it. There are so many reporters embedded in Iraq and Afghanistan that surely more than a couple would have busted these politicians for pocketing money promised for the troops.

Like I said earlier though, if a person expects posh living conditions while deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan than they're an idiot.

So many different ways you can translate that, we will just leave it at that.

Okay. :thumbsup:

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
the video makes great points. and there's no denying the fact that we're invading their territory and harassing tons of innocent people that are just trying to live their lives with our mind state of "helping" them.

the war is mainly about money and oil. not justice. if, and i mean IF, Osama was so deeply involved with the 9/11 attacks we already got that mother fucker (supposedly). the damage we're doing to these poor peoples countries is far worse than the one attack we had from them. soldiers are sacrificing their lives for our country with the intention of protecting us and helping them (although i've spoken to some soldiers that SERIOUSLY just want to go over there and "kill all the fucking sand monkeys" (sorry for the harsh language but i've actually heard more than one Marine tell me that), but in reality, we're the terrorists.

confuc1ous

Go Kart Champion
Really... is it necessary??

The actual reason is because the scramble for natural resources in the Pacific is heating up with every asian country v. China. Australia is a great, albeit far away stepping stone for us to be right in the middle of the shit.

jp0319

Go Kart Champion
Jeez your all nuts. Bottom line is if your a soldier and don't like what your doing get out. Don't be a duche and break faith within your fellow soldiers. I don't agree within how things are handled with these wars or how our government is run but I continue to serve 17 years and counting. I am currently deployed in Afghanistan again and I hope this is my last one.

JP