GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ive gone without a cigarette...

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
bah wish i didnt lend it to my mate now..

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
yea man i was testing out the new N3 demo...pretty cool...its like an RPG mass murder games....lol

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Freek said:
yea man i was testing out the new N3 demo...pretty cool...its like an RPG mass murder games....lol
My xbox told me you were playing that. Do you get your demos with xbox magazine?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
naw get the demos off the xbox live marketplace...it has all kindas of demos and videos...its cool

i do get xbox mag tho...it sucks goat ass and it doesnt come with demos...but oh well i didnt pay for it got a free subscription

alf

Modwhoreator
thanks guys, when i get home ill see whats up after i go grocery shopping with the misses. im glad i got her tetris online for DS lite. she's fucking hooked on it.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
My friend gets the mag and he gets a demo every month with it that has about 4 to 5 playable games on it. I forgot the 360 has that spot where you can play the demos. That's pretty cool.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I'm off to shit, shower and shave for a little. By then he'll be done girly shopping. I mean grocery shopping. So I'll check back soon to see if you guys want to get online or not. I'm going to send MHS216 a PM too and see if we can't get his GT on there.

Oh yeah....haven't had a cigarette today. There, had to keep it on subject.

alf

Modwhoreator
yea, i saw this chick with big boobs today smoking, if i had had my cigarettes with me i couldve made cigarette talk and gotten in the tittays.

and kirk i just dropped a huge one. i feel 2 lbs lighter. not 3 lbs but 2.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
kirk180 said:
My friend gets the mag and he gets a demo every month with it that has about 4 to 5 playable games on it. I forgot the 360 has that spot where you can play the demos. That's pretty cool.

yea man 360 would be lame if it didnt have the marketplace or xbox live arcade...to me those are the 2 things that make the 360 cool

i should be around later on tonight...i was gonna hit the local scene but im not feeling well plus we are having a BBQ so im just gonna hang at home and play some Prey and TW and maybe some Halo with u all later on

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
I don't have a GT yet for XBLive. When I set it up probably this week, I'm sure it will be MHS216. That's pretty much what I use for everything,, AIM, here, vortex etc.

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
Keep it up dude, i know how hard that shit is. It hasn't worked for me yet unfortunately. Good job!