GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

M235i - Obtained and driven home

JonnysChillCousin

Ready to race!
;)

McQueen77

Banned
This thread is making me upset. Why not just start telling everyone that you're also going out with Kate Upton now and post some shots of her making cereal in your kitchen with just a long t shirt on?

Shit

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
Whew, luv the interior longtime.

So the USA will be getting this car, correct?

I've had one since April, you don't see many out there.

Dave, I'm surprised your car has the amber reflector in the bumper, I thought that was only a North American thing, not Euro spec. Your car has MPH as well on the gauges, which mine doesn't. You should decode the vin, it might be a car originally destined for the US.

Last edited:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I've had one since April, you don't see many out there.

Dave, I'm surprised your car has the amber reflector in the bumper, I thought that was only a North American thing, not Euro spec. Your car has MPH as well on the gauges, which mine doesn't. You should decode the vin, it might be a car originally destined for the US.

I believe he's military and will bring the car to the US at some point so bought US spec. Somewhat common for US military folk.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Sweet Ride! Congratulations!!!!

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
I believe he's military and will bring the car to the US at some point so bought US spec. Somewhat common for US military folk.

Correct. Im US but not military. My status here allows me to buy US model cars from the Military/Diplomatic sales agents in and around Germany. I could have bought a German model(I have bought Euro models before) but I might at some point return and its nice to have the option.

Im glad you guys like the car. Its great to share it here as there are a good bunch on board who are car hounds for all types. Its a great car!

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Dang that looks good in white! Looks like they put your steering wheel on sideways, though :iono:

butchered by autocorrecr

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Wheel was cranked to the left a touch. I will add the Euro tails soon probably this week. The US model has the lame red turn signal instead of the EU standard yellow. They look so much better that way and my local BMW dealer/mech agree's. So modding will begin but just cosmetic and its factory parts as well.

Maybe the 19 in wheels BMW has for it. Not sure just yet. LSD would be nice but not fully required. If I were to track this car extensively I would consider it.

Last edited:

KO7

Ready to race!
Congrats! I would definitely pick an M235i over anything else in its price class, I've spent way too much time reading about them and pricing em out on BMW's site.

Love the white, but the Estoril Blue is just gorgeous. Perhaps I'd go CPO in a few years too, they're way out of my price range brand new.