GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Malibu Canyon Run/Meet up/Cruise/Photoshoot Part 3 Sunday April 1

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
Aloha Everyone,

Thanks to Ary for putting together the last Canyon Run and getting such a great turn out :thumbup: Curious who is down to do this again? I've been seeing a lot of interest in making this a monthly event so I figured I'd take the initiative for the next month. I'll put together maps of the canyons and re-grouping spots. And I'll also look for a place with adequate parking where we can all grab lunch after.

Same meeting spot McDonalds, Woodland Hills off Valley Circle.
Meeting at 8:30a-9:00a
Caravan leaving at 9:15a

For all the people who tend to run a little late I will post a map of the canyon routes and approximate time we should be at each re-grouping spot to give you a chance to catch up :thumbsup:

Mahalo,
-Kawika

Roll call... Screen Name - Name

1) krz_hayn - Kawika

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
I'd like to go this time... Please put up the final route and apprx eta to landmarks for the late arrivals (like you said). Thanx!

1) krz_hayn - Kawika
2) stevenchkim - Steven

TNDGANG

Ready to race!
I'm def in once again, TNDGANG - Tanner

krz_hayn I'm taking it you'll be driving this time?

PrittyCool1

Ready to race!
I'll be there again also!

1) krz_hayn - Kawika
2) stevenchkim - Steven
3) TNDGANG - Tanner
4) PrittyCool- Sean

steemax

Go Kart Champion
1) krz_hayn - Kawika
2) stevenchkim - Steven
3) TNDGANG - Tanner
4) PrittyCool- Sean
5) Steemax- Steven J

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
Where does the Canyon Run end?

The Canyon Run will end with lunch most likely in the Agoura Hills area (Kanan Rd/101 Fwy). My main concern is being able to find parking for everyone on a normally busy day during lunch time. Soon as I get an estimate of how many people we will need to accommodate for lunch I can start contacting restaurants to see what our options are.

TNDGANG

Ready to race!
Sunday's are always tough, everyone is is a racekor driver in the Malibu Hills aha

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
UPDATE!!!

I have created a route map (see link below). The estimated time of the total route, including approximately 10-15 mins at each stop, is about 2.5 hours. Ending at Wood Ranch BBQ for lunch. I made reservations for us at 12:30p which allows us plenty of time to cruise and take pictures without feeling rushed.

Click here >>>April 1, Malibu Canyon Run Route Map<<<

This should make things easy for any stragglers or late comers to find/catch up to us ;)

Last edited:

dsomegax

Ready to race!
1) krz_hayn - Kawika
2) stevenchkim - Steven
3) TNDGANG - Tanner
4) PrittyCool- Sean
5) Steemax- Steven J
6) dsomegax - Derek

I'll definitely try to make it out again.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
I have created a route map (see link below). The estimated time of the total route, including approximately 10 mins at each stop, is about 2 hours. I have a few ideas for where we could have lunch.

Click here >>>April 1, Malibu Canyon Run Route Map<<<

This should make things easy for any stragglers or late comers to find/catch up to us ;)

Gettin organized here, Thank you! :thumbsup: