GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Men: ever wonder where to pee to avoid splash back? Answered here

v-dug

Go Kart Champion

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Aim for and hit the inner side of urinal. Minimal to no splashback.

While this study is interesting, a more pressing concern is why in the motherfuck does somebody choose the middle urinal when nobody else is around?

bgeno

Passed Driver's Ed
I always use toilets and not urinals for this reason. Pro tip: aim for the back of the bowl above the waterline for minimal splash back issues. The bottom of the seat and waterline will catch errant spray.

You better be lifting the damn seat when you do that.

Nothing ticks me off more than when I have to shit and someone has pissed all over the only toilet seat available because they couldn't lift the fucking seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
You better be lifting the damn seat when you do that.

Nothing ticks me off more than when I have to shit and someone has pissed all over the only toilet seat available because they couldn't lift the fucking seat.

Nice bump. I never lift seats, I just don't piss on them but you're safe since I haven't been in North Carolina since 1997.

bgeno

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice bump. I never lift seats, I just don't piss on them but you're safe since I haven't been in North Carolina since 1997.

Haha, I didn't realize that post was from Novemer... It showed up on the front page on my Tapatalk. I'm so far behind on relevant topics... Lol.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Piss on toilet seats is terrible.