GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MFactory Coilovers for GOLF MK6 - Sponsored Drivers Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
This separates ride-height adjustment from spring pre-load i.e You can adjust the ride-height without affecting the pre-load on the springs. With coilover kits that rely solely on adjusting the spring height, the lower you go, the stiffer they become.

If the spring is matched correctly to the range of adjustment that shouldn't happen.

MFactory

GolfMkV Sponsor
If you adjust the ride-height via the springs only, the pre-load will change regardless.

It is more preferable to set the spring pre-load to what you require, and adjust the ride height independently via the damper.

Tuuza

Ready to race!
What is the timing on the initial review/feedback from the beta testers?
As soon as I get my hands on the set I'll reviev it, need to wait till all the snow clears so I get a good idea of the functionality.

Lähetetty minun E6853 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

MFactory

GolfMkV Sponsor
Images of the test samples:

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
very nice, comes with endlinks too! but it'll still be hard to do front adjust dampening unless you cut the strut tower

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

MFactory

GolfMkV Sponsor
MSRP will be around $1500 (plus some additional options such as spherical lower mounts, inverted dampers, helper springs etc)

Once we have the initial feedback from Round 1 of testing, we will open up Round 2 to a larger number of interested users. Will be around 40% Discount for the test units, so if you are planning on upgrading your suspension within the next few months, this is a good opportunity to jump on board :)

Status
Not open for further replies.