GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MW3

Uberryan

Banned
mod move this to proper section, then trolls can stfu!

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
I was trying to get an early copy last week but all of the non-chain stores sold out before the release date. Guess I'm picking my copy tomorrow at lunch.

I skipped BF3 because this is the only game I'll be playing for next year.

veeDubin6

Ready to race!
I was trying to get an early copy last week but all of the non-chain stores sold out before the release date. Guess I'm picking my copy tomorrow at lunch.

driving the dub tonight at midnight....:happyanim: . U on ps3 or xbl

veeDubin6

Ready to race!

BF3 is a good game to take a break from cod, mostly Black ops. But i think mw3 is going to be poppin

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
I have both consoles, but I only play on XBL. It's just hard for me to justify buying new games if they just sit on the shelf because of COD. I haven't started LA Noire or finished Fallout3.

LOL, I still haven't finished any of the campaign modes of any of the COD games.

GTIpilot1

Ready to race!
for anyone on PS3, my username is Jackovasaurus787.

pm me or Send me a Friend Request if you'd like to multiplayer and talk dubs ;)

Please be sure to include MK6 or VW or something of the sort in your Friend Request so I know it's not some tool adding me because I just beat his team and went 15-0 lol

veeDubin6

Ready to race!
for anyone on PS3, my username is Jackovasaurus787.

pm me or Send me a Friend Request if you'd like to multiplayer and talk dubs ;)

Please be sure to include MK6 or VW or something of the sort in your Friend Request so I know it's not some tool adding me because I just beat his team and went 15-0 lol

Yoo im on the ps3 as well And ima send u a friend request, Will deff clan party up tonight, im going straight to online play

veeDubin6

Ready to race!
I have both consoles, but I only play on XBL. It's just hard for me to justify buying new games if they just sit on the shelf because of COD. I haven't started LA Noire or finished Fallout3.

LOL, I still haven't finished any of the campaign modes of any of the COD games.

only beat cod4 and mw2, but other than that i go straight to online play, i just bought bf3 and dead island 2 and played both few times for a few weeks, but cod franchise is huge to mee

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
I will buy it used once the hype dies down and ppl realize it's the same shit.....wait, ppl wont realize that....lol.

So i'll just stick with my BF3, Forza4 and Gears of War 3.

GTIpilot1

Ready to race!
Yoo im on the ps3 as well And ima send u a friend request, Will deff clan party up tonight, im going straight to online play

yeah the campaign can wait til tomorrow.. or next week

GTItheIllest

Ready to race!
Getting mw3 tonight at midnight! pumped as F***. I have xbox360

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
Whatever wood you right . Everyone be cool go cart champion out here . Anyways add me dude

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The Call of Duty games went downhill after #2 - as in Call of Duty 2, not Modern Warfare 2.

Since this topic is in the wrong section anyway I must say tonight's football game is getting good. :)