GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NBA Thread?

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
Looks like Bosh is staying in Miami.

I swear someone in this thread just recently said they'd be OK. Anyone know who that was?

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Unless your standard is not to win a finals... yea I guess you're right.

I am so happy for the sport of basketball, Lebron made the right choice I am happy for him. I know trolled Heat/Lebron fans hard but inside I wanted Lebron to go back to the Cavs for the goodness of basketball and loyalty. So many lessons of life taught by this move. :clap:.

Now back to my usual Laker mode- Fuck LeCramp On My Period James and that donkey he rode to Miami:laugh:

Last edited:

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
Shh... Listen.. What's that? Yeah I don't hear it either. Must be the the sound of the Lakers in the playoffs.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Shh... Listen.. What's that? Yeah I don't hear it either. Must be the the sound of the Lakers in the playoffs.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
You're right though. As much as I would have liked for him to stay a heatle, a good chunk of me is glad he went back, especially if he wins. It will be an amazing sports story. And I will be there rooting for him like before. Go LeBron.

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
And I know you just have fun trolling, as do I with the Lakers. I like the Lakers organization and even enjoy Kobes game, I just think he's a douche.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
You're right though. As much as I would have liked for him to stay a heatle, a good chunk of me is glad he went back, especially if he wins. It will be an amazing sports story. And I will be there rooting for him like before. Go LeBron.

Agree 110%. Would've been upset if he left the heat for another team besides the cavs... That would've been scummy but how can you argue with a homecoming?

LG3MK6

Ready to race!
^ very true! It sucks but , life isn't fair. Wish him lick, and hope we beat the Cavs when we get a chance lol. Hopefully tickets will be more affordable at least.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Man. In the seven years LBJ was in Cleveland I never considered buying a cavs Jersey.. (Ohio vs MI shenanigans).. But after reading his SI essay... I was moved... Dunno if I'll buy one still.. But I've at least thought about it.

Good for him though. The next decade of NBA will be very fun to WATCH.

Dude, after hearing Cowherd read that letter I was ready to call the Cavs to see if they need a 32 year old white guy who can't shoot but could at least be a hockey style enforcer.

One of the best pieces of sports writing ever by a guy who really sounds like he gets the meaning of sports in the big picture.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

I'm pretty sure I said this a few pages back, welcome aboard.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Dude, after hearing Cowherd read that letter I was ready to call the Cavs to see if they need a 32 year old white guy who can't shoot but could at least be a hockey style enforcer.

One of the best pieces of sports writing ever by a guy who really sounds like he gets the meaning of sports in the big picture.

Let's be fair here, LeBron didn't write that himself. He was a lot smarter this time around

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Oh I'm sure he had help but I think he had more to do with it's construction that we'd like to give your average athlete credit for. This wasn't a statement written by a lawyer for a guy who got his third DUI, that was something from the heart. I love his acknowledgement of Wade, his brushing Gilbert's letter under the rug, and his commitment to that community.

We need more athletes like that.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Oh I'm sure he had help but I think he had more to do with it's construction that we'd like to give your average athlete credit for. This wasn't a statement written by a lawyer for a guy who got his third DUI, that was something from the heart. I love his acknowledgement of Wade, his brushing Gilbert's letter under the rug, and his commitment to that community.

We need more athletes like that.

That's why whoever hates him because he left is an imbecile

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
The guy who wrote it is a well respected writer in Sports Illustrated, I say well respected because even the guys on ESPN were speaking very highly of him. I'm sure it came from LeBron heart, I'm just saying he was well advised and better prepared then his last departure.