GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NBA Thread?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I think it would be worth it to trade Wiggins. Young talent is good, but too much young can be very frustrating.

Without a way to guarantee that Love resigns long term like a sign-n-trade with the Wolves I wouldn't trade Wiggins. I am absolutely not qualified to judge basketball talent but if nothing else the kid can play 30+ minutes a night and you've got him cheap, especially if the Cavs can sign someone like Ray Allen which was a possibility.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
His contract is two years so he can wait till the new TV contract is signed then then he can do a 5 year max at the higher cap.

I didn't know that but regardless I trade for Love... They're aren't many good big men in the league. His consistency and talent makes it worth the risk.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
So this is how it works.

James signed a two-year, $42.1 million deal, sources familiar with the process told ESPN.com, with the goal of re-signing with the Cavs before the 2016-17 season when a new television deal is expected to create a large jump in value of the maximum contract.

As part of the deal, James will have an option to become a free agent next summer but is fully committed to the Cavs long term, sources said.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Also consider this: Love is white and Wiggins is black. I wouldn't trade a black guy for a white guy in basketball.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Wiz could be pretty damn good this season. They surprised last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Don't let do bandwagon, son hear dat

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
WOOOOOOO WIZARDS GOT SOMEONE TOO!!!

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion

Obligatory lebron hate.

JhnR

Banned
Lol Pierce needs a wheelchair so that trade is retarded

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk