GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NFL Thread-trash talk away

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Damn. Sherman has the most interceptions for a cornerback even though he's the least targeted cornerbac.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion

This was flagged...

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

This was flagged...

Yep. Total bullshit. Gave them a TD. Didn't matter. Good teams find ways to win regardless.

Falcons put up a hell of a fight. 49ers should have blown them out. Hats off to them.

49ers can not only win the division, they can get home field. Wow.

I am a huge Ram and Falcon fan right now.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Hats of to my Niners... It has been somewhat of a strange year for my niners... they seem to almost lost their identity and their gaining back.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
Thanks to Atlanta's Defense for shutting Vernon Davis down last night, it won me a championship in one of my leagues

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Thanks to Atlanta's Defense for shutting Vernon Davis down last night, it won me a championship in one of my leagues

And also proved to the rest of the league that Crabtree is as good as he was before injury.

This is a good thing! Seahawks have got to be pissing in their panties right now.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
And also proved to the rest of the league that Crabtree is as good as he was before injury.

This is a good thing! Seahawks have got to be pissing in their panties right now.

^ ^ This too.

I'm not a Seahawks fan, but that D of theirs can play. There offense lacks some serious threats beyond Lynch, so there's not too many teams worried about keeping them from scoring anymore it seems.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion

Not entirely. They have the best safety in Earl Thomas and arguably the best cornerback in Sherman.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Cowgirls signed Jon Kitna for their season finale vs the Pigeons.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Not entirely. They have the best safety in Earl Thomas and arguably the best cornerback in Sherman.

2 players do not make a champion. 49ers have the best 2 linebackers in the NFL, an extremely underrated secondary, and one of the best defensive lines in football. They did not win last year.

It all comes down to the hottest team. That is who is going to win the Super Bowl.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
^ ^ This too.

I'm not a Seahawks fan, but that D of theirs can play. There offense lacks some serious threats beyond Lynch, so there's not too many teams worried about keeping them from scoring anymore it seems.

Wilson can be amazing, provided he is not under pressure. All the young QBs struggle with pressure as opposed to the veteran ones who seem to thrive on it.

Harvin is their biggest receiving threat. Next week they play the Rams, who have a solid defense but a terrible offense.

Any given Sunday....

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Romo is out for the year...

guess he wont be backing up the cowboys this year...

Wilson can be amazing, provided he is not under pressure. All the young QBs struggle with pressure as opposed to the veteran ones who seem to thrive on it.

Harvin is their biggest receiving threat. Next week they play the Rams, who have a solid defense but a terrible offense.

Any given Sunday....

As a Cowboys fan, believe me when I say I hate the Cowboys, and I hate Romo for the epic choke-jobs on his list. But he gets wayyy more hate than he deserves. The guy is 4th all time in total QBR behind Peyton, Montana and Rogers. He has the most passing yards all time through his first 100 games, and in the 7 losses this year, Romo has thrown 19 TD's and 5 picks... Yet people blame everything on him, and make him the goat when his defense is making the 2012 Saints D look like the Seahawks this year.

For the 4th year in a row, the Cowboys season fate comes down to the final game. We lost all 3. No one knows the pain.

Niners won, despite not looking so great in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. Atlanta was playing just to ruin someone else's season. Kaepernick is such a shit. I remember distinctly a play in which they lined up shotgun on the 3, and everyone is thinking it's Frank Gore time, which it should have been, but of course Kaepernick audibles a fucking QB keeper, and was lucky enough to score. It was just reckless and selfish. Hate that guy.

I'm going to go find a bridge of adequate height to jump off of on Sunday night

Oh, yeah, Harvin, done for season.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Man, what team are you not a fan of? You got more teams than I have pairs of socks.