GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
open mouths and cocks all posted on the same page.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
^just one more open mouth :iono:
Here's the one they took out.

ouch!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Almost 500 pages, I missed a lot today.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'm not a very good postwhore. In college I was pro at this shit.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
And now my computer is either not booting or there's a video issue. I miss the days when a motherboard would beep when POSTing.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I hate our youth. They're a bunch of Bieber and Jersey shore loving, whiney, idiots.

well said^

Says the guy with Bieber hair :laugh:

OHHHH SNAPPP, NO SHE DIDN'T!!!

BURNED.

I had bieber hair before beiber was born.

Should be know as Grambles hair.

OHHHHH SHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!

TREATED!!!!

I have a question for you sweet sweet Vagessa,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: @ VAGESSA... love it.

Buferd, that cock scared the shit out of me....then again most do.

And boob gif doesn't work for me on tapatalk. I haz a sad...but am considering going through the hassle of setting up my laptop just to see it.

your n00dz would indicate the opposite o being scared of said cocks. In fact, one might say that you appear to be a cock monster.

"setting up a laptop"? interesting.. I just open mine up and turn it on. I can't do too much browsing on phones or even the vita.. im just old.

Lol I was just about to post a picture of my mouth but then realized that me opening my mouth wide may send out the wrong message.

If by "wrong", you mean "right", then sure.

Thanks, Andrew. I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks.

yeah, those pics of his face are really creepy.. his eyes and upper part of his nose reminds me of Beavis...

Must watch Koensiggggsiqqqq vides later and yes, Salma Hayek is stacked.

Bender1

Banned
Ugh... Mrs was in a car accident. Airbags deployed on her CRV. Not much damage to other car. We just got home from the hospital. Cop said her car was driveable if we brought bungie cord to secure bumper but we will see tomorrow.

She got her bell rung pretty well (minor concussion) but that is it, so we are lucky. Fingers crossed on the car...

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Cocks and mouths. That's all

Regular day then.

Day off tomorrow and I'll be busier doing errands than I would be at work. Maybe I can postwhore it up while you guys discuss your oral fantasies.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Ugh... Mrs was in a car accident. Airbags deployed on her CRV. Not much damage to other car. We just got home from the hospital. Cop said her car was driveable if we brought bungie cord to secure bumper but we will see tomorrow.

She got her bell rung pretty well (minor concussion) but that is it, so we are lucky. Fingers crossed on the car...

Oh damn. Glad to hear she's alright!

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion

Ouch!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
500 pages of worthlessness. Someday future generations will discover an ancient hard drive with this thread cached on it and assume that humanity was an Internet-dwelling community of sexually frustrated trolls.

A_Bowers

500 pages of worthlessness. Someday future generations will discover an ancient hard drive with this thread cached on it and assume that humanity was an Internet-dwelling community of sexually frustrated trolls.

JOHN YOU MUST USE THIS AS YOUR SIG QUOTE!!!!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
My name is John too. I'll just quote myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.