GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buferd

Ready to race!
Ugh... Mrs was in a car accident. Airbags deployed on her CRV. Not much damage to other car. We just got home from the hospital. Cop said her car was driveable if we brought bungie cord to secure bumper but we will see tomorrow.

She got her bell rung pretty well (minor concussion) but that is it, so we are lucky. Fingers crossed on the car...

Saya's Wife had her spill and now yours? Dang! Sorry!!!!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Walker hands down. Vin looks like it'd hurt ...

i mean, he would take it easy on you, im sure.. he's from a/many romance languages. he's a lover, even though he looks like he's been in prison.

Holy s$&t GK that post about your BMs made me laugh so hard I started crying hahaha!

Nessa needs a man to help her warm up the bed ...

she sure does.

No one to bang otherwise this shit would be toasty

for how long approximately?

why not just fire up your "magic bullet", if you have one? GET BUCK WILD SOLO STYLE.

AB BOWERS JUST CALLED ME AND EXPLAINED UTORRENT TO ME, BECAUSE I AM AN OLD MAN WHO DIDN'T FIGURE OUT BIT TORRENTS THE FIRST TIME I LOOKED INTO IT 5 YEARS AGO. #winning

Buferd

Ready to race!
Yup yet another awesome nickname.

My "noodz" don't indicate that at all. If anything it implies Im into selfies. But I can be a cock monster at times.

As in setting up laptop I meant taking it out of my back pack, opening it, plugging it into the outlet....its a lot of work.

Hey, It's because we love you babyyyyyy comeeee onnnnnnnnn:p

I also just noticed you changed your ride to "Snowmobile 3000". You're welcome for the inspiration (tech your coat provided the base). You're amazing hahaha

09vdubgti

Banned
i mean, he would take it easy on you, im sure.. he's from a/many romance languages. he's a lover, even though he looks like he's been in prison.

AB BOWERS JUST CALLED ME AND EXPLAINED UTORRENT TO ME, BECAUSE I AM AN OLD MAN WHO DIDN'T FIGURE OUT BIT TORRENTS THE FIRST TIME I LOOKED INTO IT 5 YEARS AGO. #winning

Plus Vin has that voice...................

Torrents huh...Sounds like you're about to start having some fun times.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
So yes, I do watch more Youtube than any healthy person should, especially videos concerning trains, electrical equipment, and explosives...

But I thought this was pretty cool.

Not bad for a girl. Except for the severe overbite, possibly even cute.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Nessa needs a man to help her warm up the bed ...

True story is true :(

for how long approximately?

why not just fire up your "magic bullet", if you have one? GET BUCK WILD SOLO STYLE.

It just looks like his wouldn't even fit. Steroid penis.

How long since I last got some lovin? Like a month or two. Omg....that long? Fml.

I broke my last magic bullet. It wasn't very magical.

Hey, It's because we love you babyyyyyy comeeee onnnnnnnnn:p

I also just noticed you changed your ride to "Snowmobile 3000". You're welcome for the inspiration (tech your coat provided the base). You're amazing hahaha

Lol I actually don't mind the nicknames on the forum. But if people start calling me vagessa in real life then I may have some issues.

& yes thank you for inspiring me to not be ashamed with my maple roots.

Buferd

Ready to race!
Ermahgerd did someone say Paul walker?

Sweet Jumpin Jee Hose a Fett (like Boba Fett)
You also used the Indubessa Jones for your Sig! I am honored and will build a statue of Canadian Bacon in your honor (modeled after the pic of you in the Michelin man coat and the '93 web cam)

Buferd

Ready to race!
You must be very flattered.

Oh indeed! I mean how often do I get a chance to build a statue out of Canadian Bacon???!!!

EDIT: and sorry about the cold bed, I hate that instant pain you get and just have to endure until ya start meltin like butta. (we have a memory foam bed so it gets really F******* cold until you just lay there for a bit.)

EDIT EDIT: What IFFFFFFF... HEAR ME OUT NOW

We installed

into your bed?!

And, for ONLY 6 EASY PAYMENTS of N00dz99

But WAIT! There's more!

If you order in the next 5 min. , We'll include the Michelin Man coat
a whothefuckknows value, FREEEEEEE!!!!
Just pay separate S+H

BUT N00dz ARE LIMITED SO CALL NOW!!!

Last edited:

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Oh indeed! I mean how often do I get a chance to build a statue out of Canadian Bacon???!!!

EDIT: and sorry about the cold bed, I hate that instant pain you get and just have to endure until ya start meltin like butta. (we have a memory foam bed so it gets really F******* cold until you just lay there for a bit.)

EDIT EDIT: What IFFFFFFF... HEAR ME OUT NOW

We installed

into your bed?!

And, for ONLY 6 EASY PAYMENTS of N00dz99

But WAIT! There's more!

If you order in the next 5 min. , We'll include the Michelin Man coat
a whothefuckknows value, FREEEEEEE!!!!
Just pay separate S+H

BUT N00dz ARE LIMITED SO CALL NOW!!!

Well played, sir :clap:

socal87

Drag Race Newbie