GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Hmmm should I bring my GTI out on my delivery shift tonight and run the risk of going on some really bad roads and messing my car up more than it already is or play it safe and take the jeep but not have any air conditioning and pray I don't get stuck in super humid rainy weather where I can't roll my windows down?

Jeep > your gti lol

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
i only have fun driving the jeep when i can take the top down. weather looks nice now but they promise a 60% chance of rain tonight and once that top is down it's a bitch to pull back up. that thing is mad slow and sluggish, the stereo sucks, and it doesn't have AC.

but then again i don't want my GTI smelling like food, i don't want to end up on any gravel or dirt roads today, and i don't want to put more unnecessary stress on my already destroyed suspension.

meh, Jeep it is.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Might be picking up some S5 reps tomorrow.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
if you can tell, this is just tape. but I kinda like it, it's fun :) and my grill is getting beat up by rock chips so I was thinking about repainting it anyway... I would probably do a purple a little darker than this. thoughts?

Attachments

• purple grill.jpg
    purple grill.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 146

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
I like the fact that I see a GG 6'' there!

Grille is sweet, too.

:)

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Quick chop.

S5 Reps, picking them up from a local guy tomorrow.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
machine polish 2. thank god I was able to go to the actual Griot's store, the guy that helped me actually saved me about $50 because I planned on buying products I didn't need. and he said my hard water spots were bad enough that I needed #2, not #3.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
machine polish 2. thank god I was able to go to the actual Griot's store, the guy that helped me actually saved me about $50 because I planned on buying products I didn't need. and he said my hard water spots were bad enough that I needed #2, not #3.

Nice, I'm not too terribly familiar with their polishes.

I like the Meg's M105/M205 combo.

I've also heard Menzerna Power Finish is a GREAT one step product, since it has amazing cut and finishes down like a finishing polish.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
I haven't really used any Meguiar's stuff, other than quick detailer. which is pretty awesome.

how much did you get your wheels for?

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
I like their pro stuff.

The OTC stuff is great, for OTC stuff.

I'm picking them up tomorrow for $350.

Status
Not open for further replies.