Go Kart Champion
One more of that suby

um your inner barrel is showing

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
You guys suck for having garages...

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
I miss this. Been getting all nostalgic lately...

I'm talking about the garage, not the Jetta. Currently parking in my neighbor's garage :(

You need a GTI Front and Rear conversion.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
I could just buy your car. What I really need to do is get rid of that ridiculous second pair of tail lights!

I think I'll keep her around for a long time.

Are you talking about the reflectors or the actual tails? :lol:

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
whoah that is a nice garage, i have to use 2x4's and plywood to get into mine. Or else, my car scrapes on the concrete.

Wow, that sucks. Is it one of those weird driveways where they decided to just to make everything a rounded curb?

Back in the day, before Theodore and before this forum even existed (I think) that garage was full of Camrys. A 2009 hybrid in the middle, a 2002 XLE on the right, and on the left was my 92 beater and I had to get out every time and lift the door open because the auto opener was broken.

09vdubgti

Banned
Wow, that sucks. Is it one of those weird driveways where they decided to just to make everything a rounded curb?

Nope, my car is just a bit low. Going inside the garage from outside its about 1 inch higher, so that makes full contact with the subframe and gigantic resonator.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
My car is a bit stock. No money. Advice?? (yes, I'm looking at a new job, thats more criticism than advice)

09vdubgti

Banned
Buy used, thats what I did.

Also today in class prof walks by as im working on photoshop, says "whoah epic"...walks away, lol not sure if bad or good.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Buy used, thats what I did.

Also today in class prof walks by as im working on photoshop, says "whoah epic"...walks away, lol not sure if bad or good.

Nice :thumbsup:hope thats a good thing!

I'm hoping to buy used...been keeping an eye on the classifieds here but I also don't want to mod myself out of stock class in autox (also something I want to do this summer). My "market value" given my education and work experience is about twice what I make now...its very frustrating

No, it's EXTREMELY frustrating. One of these times it'll pan out and I'll get my gold BBS wheels :D

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
BBS's made out of gold, now thats fancy.

And guess what, looks like I forgot to save it before I left class. Fuck.

Gold? Bronze? Whatever. I hope someday I can afford nice wheels, I love BBS. There are a lot of engineers on here. I started as an engineer and failed out of calc so I went to communication (I love music and technology so not a weird transition) and now I'm writing my masters' thesis. I still want to invent engines and stuff :(

Oh yeah and I think I failed a lab by not saving before I left class lol. I could be an awesome engineer if I grew up by age 18 and focused a bit on my studies :( c'est la vie. I'll probably make a ton of money being a smart ass though, I'm, pretty cool with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.