Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
i want k04...you guys wanna donate to my fund? :D

09vdubgti

Banned
So i go in the kitchen, as i go to get a cup I look at the window and see this guy park and puts the car in reverse and slams into the car behind him. Theres no cars in front of him, just this one car behind him and hits it lol. The "senior citizen" get's out of his car like 3 minutes later walks around HIS car, looks around to see if anyone's around and leaves.

joeeee

Ready to race!
i think im getting sick of riding slammed.... suggestions?

1. raise stock megan coilovers?
2. go back to stock?
3. get lowered spring setup?

joeeee

Ready to race!
it looks so dope to me i have never been one for a slightly lowered car or stock height...but i think im getting old and cant stand the ride anymore...

09vdubgti

Banned
I have the same coilovers, (ksport=Megan same thing), i know what you're saying, but have you adjusted our dampening? I mean my car rides like ass only when the roads are bumpy, but other than that, i LOVE it. So firm and makes the car handle so nice. And with my S-Drives, it loves to hug turns.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I would say what Brian said if your Megan's are dampening adjustable. If not, just raise it by like 1/2" to, at the most, 3/4" and see if that helps (a little more suspension travel for your struts).

joeeee

Ready to race!
I have the same coilovers, (ksport=Megan same thing), i know what you're saying, but have you adjusted our dampening? I mean my car rides like ass only when the roads are bumpy, but other than that, i LOVE it. So firm and makes the car handle so nice. And with my S-Drives, it loves to hug turns.

i think the megans and ksports are a little bit different from each other, ksport and D2 are more like each other. when i first lowered the car the front was maxed out and still had a bit of wheel gap, i got some stiffer shorter eibach coilover springs put in and lowered it a little more where it is now, but i think by lowering the spring it has effected the ride greatly, its more bouncy now. the back are still rediculously stiff at almost any setting, right now there at about 4 or 8 from softest setting, cant remember fronts are about 4 or 8 too.

I think im just going to have raise it and bring the springs up to where they should be in the front and raise it a bit in the back too, and soften it up a bit more if its still to harsh ill just go with an R setup or driver gear springs or eibach springs and konis.

Status
Not open for further replies.