Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Anyone ever been skydiving?

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion

He grew up in my town, and now owns a house in Landfall.

Random fact of the day.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Im thinking about doing that for my birthday. It has to be the coolest thing ever.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Thats insane! I would totally do that.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Random facts are the best!

What's the next mod for your Miata?

Megan Racing EZ Street Coilovers.

$620 shipped.

15 way dampening
8k/6k rates
Monotube
etc, etc.

Then I need to get the BBS' finished and mounted with at least 20mm spacers.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Pimptastic!

What's going to happen with your GTI?

Pretty good deal.

She's staying. Unless the right 135i came along at the right price, which won't happen.

I'm still probably going to add some spacers to the rear and do some other little things here and there. I just can't improve upon the stock things enough to justify modding it much. Especially compared to the Miata.

OEM GTI Suspension is pretty damn stiff. I can't really improve on the balance for a daily driver with any coil under $2k, so it's just not really worth it. $2k towards the Miata could be an LS1 swap, way worth it.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Pretty good deal.

She's staying. Unless the right 135i came along at the right price, which won't happen.

I'm still probably going to add some spacers to the rear and do some other little things here and there. I just can't improve upon the stock things enough to justify modding it much. Especially compared to the Miata.

OEM GTI Suspension is pretty damn stiff. I can't really improve on the balance for a daily driver with any coil under $2k, so it's just not really worth it. $2k towards the Miata could be an LS1 swap, way worth it.

Yeah, use the money to pimp out your Miata instead :) Can't wait to see what you do with it.

BRB, going to go to Scion to test out the FRS. Maybe go to Subaru to try out the BRZ.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
I'm pretty excited about the thing.

Just being lazy because... well, because I can. :)

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
My Griot's kit hasn't shipped yet. :(

Hopefully I'll have it before next weekend so I can use it on the cars for Cars & Coffee.

Who wants to volunteer to drive the Miata to C&C so I can drive the better car?

Status
Not open for further replies.