GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Thread #4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I was touring in 98 and 99, West coast first, then east coast.

During that time, I witnessed DUBPL8 being born - torn from his mother's womb with the clamps, similar to Sylvester Stallone...

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I was touring in 98 and 99, West coast first, then east coast.

During that time, I witnessed DUBPL8 being born - torn from his mother's womb with the clamps, similar to Sylvester Stallone...

True story...

in an alternate universe perhaps haha

balius

Go Kart Champion
I work for the govt. favorite thing to do is take people's CAC cards when try leave them plugged in and out a small piece of tap over the chip so they don't work when they get plugged back in. Hilarious watching people freak out when they're locked out of their computers.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
My personal favorite,

Screenshot the persons desktop. Hide all shortcuts. Apply said image as desktop wallpaper. Lock taskbar in the hidden position.

Enjoy

Just did this to the owner's son.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
^We lifted my friend's wife's SMART car for a few seconds during Beyonce's Super Bowl blackout hahaha

Muellebs

Ready to race!
My car looks huge!

That's one slow speed limit.
I don't see the practicality of those. For their size they get hideous fuel mileage.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Yeah. You are not Kwiss. First pic was meant for him, not you, and he responded. He and bewbessa are fo eva, a few tags indicating this and if you have no recollection of anything, then you obviously are not the real Kwiss. I'd be careful round these parts. As I stated before, we may need the Butcher, who happens to be the real Kwiss.

Also, reported for impersonation of Kwiss and reported for trying to take Kwiss' woman.

ORLY

uploadfromtaptalk1365613976667.jpg

Say that to my face.

Sent via a microwave.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
My personal favorite,

Screenshot the persons desktop. Hide all shortcuts. Apply said image as desktop wallpaper. Lock taskbar in the hidden position.

Enjoy

We use to do that to the school computers in high school all the time. It was the main reason our IT at the high school I went to has it where you cannot right click on the screen and access the control panel anymore :D

Status
Not open for further replies.