GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Why not? He's the nicest cat in the world. Not unlucky at all. That little dude is my homie.

There are exceptions to the rule of course so why not? :iono:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
And Shini, Haley is gonna give me something in return for my LED's

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Both of you still get some pussy to come home to. See what I did there?

But in all seriousness I'd be very angry if I was the Porsche owner. I'd be very happy if I was you.

Trust me, I'm happy. I pulled on a car with decades of heritage.

*kicks feet up*

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion

Caption:
"yeah, it's an R and it's mine... Meow keep moving meow!"

(Super Trooper reference there :D)

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Good to know its the same ol' shit on here and I didn't miss much!

Egg white and turkey sausage breakfast sandwich FTW.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Ive never really cared about what vendors are at shows and such in the past, but Im pretty excited to see SPM at WaterFest, especially after reading that SPM thread in General Discussion. It'll be cool to see what they have to offer, in person, like I saw with APR last year.

For the record, I dont currently own or use any SPM products.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Don't fuck with a watch cat.
:word:

Ive never really cared about what vendors are at shows and such in the past, but Im pretty excited to see SPM at WaterFest, especially after reading that SPM thread in General Discussion. It'll be cool to see what they have to offer, in person, like I saw with APR last year.

For the record, I dont currently own or use any SPM products.

^i saw the knock-off FB page. I picked up on some history but I'm still not sure why so many haters. Anyway, I'll be rolling up to WF Saturday. What day you going?

09vdubgti

Banned
I had to watch the Halo movie again, I didn't get it. I just finished watching it again. I still don't get it.

But then again, I don't really understand the plot behind Halo, besides the destroy the aliens part.

also this.

Status
Not open for further replies.