GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
why are all the mfg's now going to stupid black looking wheels like that, goddamn they ugly. Subaru, I'm looking at you too, asshats.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Repubs are all about small government except when it comes to women's reproductive rights.

Then you have dipshit Republican women who would be better off ripping their vaginas out and handing them over to Romney and Todd Akin who continually turn a blind eye to the misogyny of the Republican Party or in some cases wholly endorse it.

The two party system has boiled down things such that small government advocates are banded with the religious, there's not room in America for more than two parties because we can't handle the responsibility of staying that educated.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Given how obsessed the current GOP is in legislating morality and defunding Planned Parenthood and rape centers, yeah you would be, along with Reagan I'm sure given how nutty they are these days.

these days, both Reagan and Eisenhower would be run out of fucking town by their own party...

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
why are all the mfg's now going to stupid black looking wheels like that, goddamn they ugly. Subaru, I'm looking at you too, asshats.

I like black wheels, just not black and chrome wheels. I don't like chrome wheels period.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
1 letter, S...

That's right...Corolla S (which I think stands for SPORT)
Are you sure that doesn't stand for "Still a Corolla?"

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Shit man I would have bought it and have them shipped to my house and had you pick them up the next time you came out to Dallas.

But sounds like your bank is pretty shitty, sorry to hear man

Meh. No biggie, it's not like his deal was all that stellar for them anyway.

Banks are fine, it's going from 1 bank to another, the first bank gives me awesome deals on savings/retirement stuff so that's why I use them. Sometimes I'll take a loan out against for things I can't use a credit card for. Just takes time and USUALLY people understand and just say alright let me know when you have it and _______ is yours! :iono:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Haley is lucky that I'm selling mine to hers :laugh:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I should be hustling LED tails on here

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
there is no vs... it is the same car.

similar to the BRZ/FRS, it was developed in joint correlation between the two mfg's.

The new Corrolla = the new WRX.. NASIOC will be shut down for DAYS.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
there is no vs... it is the same car.

similar to the BRZ/FRS, it was developed in joint correlation between the two mfg's.

The new Corrolla = the new WRX.. NASIOC will be shut down for DAYS.

WRXolla? Sounds like an EDC festival.

Status
Not open for further replies.