GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Gargle Balls #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
no really guise, I do.. it was from when I was about 23-25 or so, and kinda in my glory days.. lol.. the younger girls, the 10yrs older than me MILF-COCKMONSTER SUPREME (video.. amazing) , etc.. so I had some good material.. its on an old laptop somewhere.....

punchagoat

Banned
no really guise, I do.. it was from when I was about 23-25 or so, and kinda in my glory days.. lol.. the younger girls, the 10yrs older than me MILF-COCKMONSTER SUPREME (video.. amazing) , etc.. so I had some good material.. its on an old laptop somewhere.....

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the REAL Carlos Danger.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

lol does your wife know about all this? :laugh:

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
You horny mother fucker.. lol

Oh hai guise

balius

Go Kart Champion

Is it filmed on a 1995 webcam like all Dubessa's pics? If so, no need to blur your face or dedong, the camera already did.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
lol.. i need to look at those later tonight.

I'M THE BLACK VAGINA FINDA.

Oh.......

:thumbsup:

It's a nice looking snatch, though. A proper pussy, if I may.

Better than an Arby's cheddar melt... :laugh:

I will say, it was a good, proper pussy. If I were a raging lesbian, I might ask GK how to obtain a cow tongue.

whats a proper pussy

Sounds like a question Danial would ask?

Lolololol jk jk. I just had to.

One that doesn't look torn up and destroyed.

See Arby's comment for reference.

:lol: at the arbys comment!!

I have pics of a few, one video.. its pretty awesome.. I'd have to blur out my dong and face tho.

Blur your face...not your dong. Post. That. Shit.

JhnR

Banned

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
I like how whenever there is talk of something sexual, everyone is replying faster than I can read and then refresh the thread :laugh:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Hahaha sorry mang I don't hand out pics of ma womenzzzz. Conclusion, I had to go to bed bc of work at 8 am. But was woken up at 3 am for a late night bj. Then went back to sleep. So not a terrible night I guess :laugh:

Fair enough. Glad you got something. From 1 or both?

In4videoofolderwoman.

It's just the pic of that chicks snatch.

Yah, nothing special. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.