GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Northwest FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

Azninvasion542

Ready to race!
i haven't gotten one, but I have decided to not get one. I got a carbonio and am happy with the intake woosh. I am in the market to trade my detroits though.

weez13

Passed Driver's Ed
Eurojet down-pipe i used for one month, bought from member "Vincent" in here. Anyway, I'm selling it cuz i got spm catback but unfortunately it didn't fit, cuz the Eurojet is a little longer so I guess i'm ganna have to go with spm downpipe. price is 300obo, local pickup i'm in the Spokane area but can meet somewhere in between.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109918082438619313008/posts/gQ8o6YbGofe
2 V-band clamps
1 resonated pipe
1 non-resonated pipe
2 spacers, one on each pipe.

so the set is pretty much ready for installation.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Eurojet down-pipe i used for one month, bought from member "Vincent" in here. Anyway, I'm selling it cuz i got spm catback but unfortunately it didn't fit, cuz the Eurojet is a little longer so I guess i'm ganna have to go with spm downpipe. price is 300obo, local pickup i'm in the Spokane area but can meet somewhere in between.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109918082438619313008/posts/gQ8o6YbGofe
2 V-band clamps
1 resonated pipe
1 non-resonated pipe
2 spacers, one on each pipe.

so the set is pretty much ready for installation.

I'm interested, but need a couple weeks on the cash if you can hang onto it. Pm me if you are and you haven't got any other hits on it.

Azninvasion542

Ready to race!
Me and my dad have a brand new in box Asus G75VW Republic of Gamers edition laptop for sale. Quad core 3rd gen i7, 12GB of RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 660M, Windows 7 home premium 64bit. Comes with Asus Republic of Gamers laser mouse and Targus Republic of Gamers backpack. Asking $1100 local only. Will meet at public place like Starbucks. Pm me if interested.

Azninvasion542

Ready to race!
I have 4 Paul McCartney tickets for sale for the Friday concert at safeco. Price is 119 ea obo. Please pm me

Azninvasion542

Ready to race!
I am going to be in the market for some mercedes alphards. 5x112 8.5 front 9.5 rear. If anyone has any they would be willing to sell please let me know

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Selling my detroits. They've recently all been refinished and have new tires. PM me for price and pics,

meph

Ready to race!
4 *USED* OEM Pirelli P Zero Nero All Season tires
Size is: 225/40/R18 (92H load and 400 AA Treadwear)
The remaining tread left is about 8/32 on all 4 tires
asking $400 OBO

Last edited:

dilmorecg1

OEM Votex roof rack for 2-door Golf/GTI...Not sure if it fits 4 door

-Will fit MK6 - same part number
-Includes key and rubber strip
-Good condition, rarely used
-Gave up biking so I have no need for this anymore

Mounted Thule Faring

Criterium bike rack

Located in Seattle but can drive to meet if reasonable.

$350 for everything

This is the only photo I could find of it on my car:

Azninvasion542

Ready to race!
i will soon be selling my detroits. 3 are in pretty good condition and 1 has some scratches in the clearcoat from before i got the car. I am fairly certain it is from the dealer running it through their car wash -_-. tires will be included, fronts need replacing and the rears have a little life left i believe