GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #23: Shartnado!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
i don't know where to move. i don't want to move away from my friends. i don't want to move into a city. i don't want a roommate. FUCK

that's why i said i just wanna pack up all of my shit, quit my job, say peace out motherfuckers and just fucking go somewhere and start life anew.

Why don't you want a roommate? If you find the right person, having a roommate can be awesome. You know, my roommate is a lot like you, he has anxiety and he's on the same meds. He was living alone for a while and was kinda miserable. He says he's much happier now that he lives with someone, he likes having someone to talk to when he needs it but because of our schedules he also has alone time.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Why don't you want a roommate? If you find the right person, having a roommate can be awesome. You know, my roommate is a lot like you, he has anxiety and he's on the same meds. He was living alone for a while and was kinda miserable. He says he's much happier now that he lives with someone, he likes having someone to talk to when he needs it but because of our schedules he also has alone time.

Does that include casual secks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Little rant...

So I bought this catch can on here from a member. 034 Motorsports catch can in pretty good chape for $200. Not bad for a $500 part. Im excited. Its a sexy setup. I sent him the money. He says hey, so i cant find the original bolts so i hafta use the 034 ones for a day waiting on the new ones i ordered to come in at the dealership. Told me he hasnt claimed the money on paypal, that hes not tryin to screw anyone and that its ok if i wanna cancel. I (being a nice and understanding guy) said nah dude its cool. Just leave it pending for a day and ship it out when you get the new ones. He said cool ill let you know. Its been over a week since he said he was gonna be shipping it and he hasnt responded to my email. Im getting upset. The money is still pending, he hasnt taken it, but i dont wanna cancel it cause i really do want the damn can lol. UHG

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion

This'th.

I love having my roommates. I live with my two best friends (married couple). Yes Im You Me and Dupreein it up, but I love them. Were like a family and its amazing having someone who is there for you. It also helps a lot financially. We live in a pretty nice appartment that neither of us could afford if it wasnt for the other.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
:(

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Very very anxious right now as soon as I got home.

It'll be okay man, send the fucking letter, go buy a hooker and fuck her all night.

View attachment 44169

Damn forum pressure

Hahaha

Yes, plus just all around anxious. I feel like I'm gonna go crazy

If you're not depressed go fap 100 times to pics of SAWSE.

Do NOT Google blue waffles

Never do that.

Ok I leave for a few hours to unpack and ops check some new equipment and when I come back 75% of yall are banned... WTF happened??

Pretty sure its a troll, could be wrong, if not, definitely a witch hunt.

In all seriousness NEEK upset some of us (including mods) for meatspinning a FS thread. Then I think he asked to be temp banned for trolls and to sit back and watch how hilarious the forum would be without him for a few days. I think several others including some moderators also banned themselves or asked to be banned for lols. That or NEEK is going plac level mental. Crazy to think how long ago it was Plac left us in the first incarnation. Shit, that was a long, long time ago.

GolfMK6 Troll-a-thon 2K14

This'th

god i don't know what to do anymore. my fucking mom is arguing with my 80+ year old grandparents who recently moved into the house. about the fucking dishwasher or counterspace or something. i am going to go fucking insane. they are literally saying fuck you to each other. they used to argue on the phone. i knew this was a terrible idea for them to move here.

i feel like i just want to take 10 of the anti-anxiety meds I'm on. (I won't, but I feel like I want to)between...

home
work
exgirlfriend
me being anxious all the time

i'm just all sorts of fucked.

i barley say anything at home or talk to anyone because the tiniest little thing could start an argument about absolutely nothing. my ex saw it when we first started dating. thank god i am the opposite of my mom.

I assure you my outlook on things is not the opinion you should be listening to, I'm certifiably insane. That said, we all die, some of us die young, others die in their old age. Some people are proud of what they've accomplished and done with their lives, others feel as if their lives were meaningless. I would say though that if you are not happy with what you have accomplished in your life that you should try to change that for the better. I had a revelation a year or so back that I really should live my life in a way that makes me happy and that I would be proud of. I want to live my life in a way that if I were to die tomorrow, I wouldn't regret my actions or decision and I would feel that I lived my life the way I saw best. Given I have been living according to my above beliefs, I could die tomorrow and wouldn't be upset. Sometimes death is the solution, not that I want you to go. I do enjoy the interactions I have with you and I do sincerely care about you, but if life is not worth living to you then only you can make the decision to live. If you need to get the fuck out of there, take a week off of work and come chill with me. I've been spending the past month trying to find things that make me enjoy my life for myself without depending on my gf/ex to be there.

Deep breaths. Go hoon the GTI.

Hooning always makes me feel better.

MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THAT TOXIC SEWER ALREADY.

New Jersey is kind of a shit hole...

Off to vote. Later, y'alls!

Mark Twain "If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it"

i don't know where to move. i don't want to move away from my friends. i don't want to move into a city. i don't want a roommate. FUCK

that's why i said i just wanna pack up all of my shit, quit my job, say peace out motherfuckers and just fucking go somewhere and start life anew.

Hang in there buddy.

FTFY, no ending nuggs, he's going to hang in there.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion

This'th, listen to the smart lady :wub:

Little rant...

So I bought this catch can on here from a member. 034 Motorsports catch can in pretty good chape for $200. Not bad for a $500 part. Im excited. Its a sexy setup. I sent him the money. He says hey, so i cant find the original bolts so i hafta use the 034 ones for a day waiting on the new ones i ordered to come in at the dealership. Told me he hasnt claimed the money on paypal, that hes not tryin to screw anyone and that its ok if i wanna cancel. I (being a nice and understanding guy) said nah dude its cool. Just leave it pending for a day and ship it out when you get the new ones. He said cool ill let you know. Its been over a week since he said he was gonna be shipping it and he hasnt responded to my email. Im getting upset. The money is still pending, he hasnt taken it, but i dont wanna cancel it cause i really do want the damn can lol. UHG

Cancel it and then email him immediately saying that you just wanted to cover your ass, but that the second he is ready to ship it to email you and you'll send him the money. Theres nothing rude about covering your ass.

Whats wrong Rudy :(

This'th

Status
Not open for further replies.