razr390

Go Kart Champion
That guy is stupid. Why would he post those pics

Gf is only with him for his superior interior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razr390

Go Kart Champion
To show off his hot gf.

Meh. She's pretty but models do not make for good gf's.

He will learn soon

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
NO doubt he has probably kissed the dick of every talent agent in NJ. She's probably on her knees right now trying to get her "big shot" while he's at home trying to VagCom his GTI. Sloots gon be SLoots.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
NO doubt he has probably kissed the dick of every talent agent in NJ. She's probably on her knees right now trying to get her "big shot" while he's at home trying to VagCom his GTI. Sloots gon be SLoots.

That's all I'm sayin'

She's a pleasure to look at but I wouldn't pipe. God knows what the poor girl would do to make it big

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
There are those very rare really hot chicks that are actually chill. Very rare though, you're better off with more real broads.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
There are those very rare really hot chicks that are actually chill. Very rare though, you're better off with more real broads.
Real girls are more fun anyways

razr390

Go Kart Champion

My point is there are very rare hot chicks who are MUY hot and very chill but ARENT aspiring models. They're just hot and doing normal person shit.

This girl is noice, but aspiring model and amateur model (as bf phrased it) would make me run. It's like salvage title pristine condition R8: looks fucking amazing, but you don't know what it did to get to where it's at and what happened along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.