GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
:word:

Exactly... my other boss when I'm on the west coast drinks a fuck load... He's from the UK. It's seriously kind of a problem, I dread those dinners every night where I have to drink like 6 beers+... I might have to actually put a stop to it this time around, but then I'll look like a bitch and he'll like me less. Can't win, other than the fact that getting a bunch of free beer and food is kind of winning.
dude hit me up ill drink with you guys haha.

Mushroom stamp that bitchass.

hahaha I should. I did ding dong ditch his bitch ass on new years eve doe.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
:word:

Exactly... my other boss when I'm on the west coast drinks a fuck load... He's from the UK. It's seriously kind of a problem, I dread those dinners every night where I have to drink like 6 beers+... I might have to actually put a stop to it this time around, but then I'll look like a bitch and he'll like me less. Can't win, other than the fact that getting a bunch of free beer and food is kind of winning.

I guess the only real solution is to start putting in an hour or two on the hotel treadmill every day (or in the pool), but that blows too. Treadmill + laptop with netflix is not terrible though, that is my preferred way of burning a shit ton of calories.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
dude hit me up ill drink with you guys haha.

hahaha I should. I did ding dong ditch his bitch ass on new years eve doe.

Dude I will when I'm there :lol:

Also, that's awesome... ding dong ditching as an adult is pretty badass.

I guess the only real solution is to start putting in an hour or two on the hotel treadmill every day (or in the pool), but that blows too. Treadmill + laptop with netflix is not terrible though, that is my preferred way of burning a shit ton of calories.

Yeah I do pretty well with working out... it's just a bitch sometimes when working like 9-6 then going out for a two to three hour dinner. Can't really work out after eating all of that and drinking and it's tough to get up in the morning after six beers to run/lift.

Fucking first world problem if I've ever heard of one though.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Rob my insurance ended up dropping $40/month coming down here. Stoked.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Dude I will when I'm there :lol:

Also, that's awesome... ding dong ditching as an adult is pretty badass.

yeah it was. hes a real phuck stick and I figured fuck him, im waking his ass up at 2:30 in the morning.

it is really funny because my dad is friends with him, that is how I got my job, but even lately my dad has been sick of his bs and how he treats me at work. it was actually my dad's idea ahah.:lol::bellyroll:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Rob my insurance ended up dropping $40/month coming down here. Stoked.

I can't believe that. I would think it would have gone up since it is like college town etc. that is pretty awesome though. too bad we cant hit up any canyon runs anymore doe :cry::(

balius

Go Kart Champion
I can't believe that. I would think it would have gone up since it is like college town etc. that is pretty awesome though. too bad we cant hit up any canyon runs anymore doe :cry::(

Yeah. Any time I'm cruising up that way I'll hit you up though :wub:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I need to make a California OT tour

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
fuckin trader joes, I love that place - nearest one is an hour away now and in PA they don't even get to sell wine :cry:

I make local grocery store trips in 20 minutes door to door when I'm alone (5 min drive on either end plus 10 mins in store), if I bring "help" it's more like an hour plus :lol:

Can you actually price out one of those meals Bender? i.e. the first one you posted - that's pretty impressive it's not hugely more expensive than my shit.

In truth we rarely go out because I'm cheap and don't mind cooking if I get to choose the meal and do it alone (this ensure's it's cheap and fast).

Trader joes is 2 minutes bike ride from my house in lexington. I don't shop there for normal groceries...they dint have a lot of basics

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Sure thing Troy -

Big Bag of Kale (used for 3 Kale salads and 5 smoothies in a week) - $3.50 (.44 cents a serving)
Beef Tenderloin - about $12 a pound (so $3 a serving - Organic grass fed will be about 50 cents more a serving)
Carrots and Potatoes - $1 for the carrots and $2.50 for the potatoes a pound of each (.44 cents a serving)

so thats $3.88 - add in a buck or two for miscellaneous staples you always I need in the house (olive oil, random fruit and dressings for the salads, seasonings).

$5.88 total

Worst case you are looking at $6.50 per person for that meal. Now, you definitely do better cooking for two, and you need to be honest with serving sizes. It is pretty damn easy to overcook and waste. It will take you a few weeks to figure that out. I say if you have two, cook for four, and pull away two servings for lunch tomorrow PRIOR to sitting down to eat.

Where the fuck you getting tenderloin for 12$ a pound? You trimming your own PSMOs?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
FINISHED.

Status
Not open for further replies.