Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
OT #26 : DO YOU EVEN FELCH, BRO?

You know who you are...

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I get to conduct 7 hours of interviews today for a position I won't supervise in another building.

Meow game?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
"Here are the latest snowfall accumulation forecasts from the National Weather Service, valid as of 5:00 AM EST. (See for yourself at the NWS site or its Enhanced Data Display.)

New York City: 18-24 inches
Boston: 24-36 inches
Providence: 24-36 inches
Philadelphia: 10-14 inches."

Wow.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
If that hit DC we'd be fucked. F U C K E D. Everything would be sold out of every grocery store and gas station while the power would be out for days. Of course NoVA suburbanites don't understand what "essential personnel" means so everyone would try to report to work and take their kids to day care anyway so the roads would be a mess of stranded cars.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
If you liked it, it's not gay
:wub:
"Here are the latest snowfall accumulation forecasts from the National Weather Service, valid as of 5:00 AM EST. (See for yourself at the NWS site or its Enhanced Data Display.)

Wow.

That sounds like a good time.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
When is this? I'm not normally a big meet guy but if it's when I'll be in that area...

Feb 7, Ft. Meyers

I get to conduct 7 hours of interviews today for a position I won't supervise in another building.

Meow game?

Yes'th

If that hit DC we'd be fucked. F U C K E D. Everything would be sold out of every grocery store and gas station while the power would be out for days. Of course NoVA suburbanites don't understand what "essential personnel" means so everyone would try to report to work and take their kids to day care anyway so the roads would be a mess of stranded cars.

Lol :clap:

Trying these unicorns.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422290456.585875.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Happy birthday bender!!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Wow.

Roseville: 0-0 inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.