GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Picked on for having a GTI?

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
People will always hate, just accept it. Usually they hate out of jealousy.

I always get teased for driving a Miata. Its a price I have to pay for driving the best selling roadster of all time that gets all the girls wet, especially when I go topless.

The GTI and MX-5 both have their place in history...two completely different animals.

Lolz... The only ladies that ever comment on my Miata are like 60+... Keep trollin on them man!

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
A few comical remarks about me fitting in it at 6'7. Plus a friendly rivalry with a WRX owner. But most love it and want me to drive at lunches.

With a GT-R on our lot, I don't get any jealousy about it's value... Just some jealousy from those with multiple spawn that I can still drive something fun.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Just ignore them.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
tell your coworkers you live your life a quarter mile at a time

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
On the other hand one of our presidents got in my car and could not stop complimenting how nice the car is, how well it rode, etc. This guy has a zr1, drove multiple ferarris and lambos, etc. Loves speed so go figure he is the only one that appreciates my car.. which says a lot considering the cars he is used to.

If you stop and think about it, that makes complete sense.

Sleepy1

Ready to race!
Get a Honda Ridgeline and learn Cobol..

Problem solved...

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
I'm thinking more on the lines of a Ford Crew Cab Dually with 6.2 Diesel hahaha

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
IBM actually :D ...In an office of Accords and Camrys, my 22 year old ass had to go German.

I'm literally the only guy in my office that drives a german car and I'm 21 years old part time college student, it always turns me down when some people talk shit the fact that I'm driving a "very expensive" car. pretty much all coworkers drive 2 accords 1 altima 1 civic 1 old as acura legend and a cruze, whenever they talk shit about mine i always say thats because you can't afford one. but i always think there missing out their joy of driving by driving mine...oh and I'm the only one that drives and knows how to drive manual!! :D