GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SHOUTING DISCUSSION THREAD #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

balius

Go Kart Champion
OT GETS MORE AND MORE BLESSED EVERYDAY.

Funny that Bender got you those lanyards. Me and Amir had discussed that for his gift to Abbey, but she had said she didn't like lanyards.

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
Funny that Bender got you those lanyards. Me and Amir had discussed that for his gift to Abbey, but she had said she didn't like lanyards.

THATS WHY HE ASKED ME ABOUT LANYARDS!

balius

Go Kart Champion
In the 313 building? That one's right around there somewhere... Nice apartments.

So is The Denver Wrangler "The Dirty Dangler" Gay bar for bears.

Nah, his is an older building. Apartments are just whatever. And yeah, The Wrangler is right by his place. I think he went there on "accident" when he first moved in.

Smudester

Ready to race!
i hate the east coast, cant wait to move out west

Sent From Tapatalk

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Nah, his is an older building. Apartments are just whatever. And yeah, The Wrangler is right by his place. I think he went there on "accident" when he first moved in.

That place gets real. I had buddies who lived on 17th and Logan, and they would put mobile cattle fences out in the parking lot on saturdays when the massive amount of gay guys would just spill out in to the parking lot and out the doors and windows. The pack that place tight. tight tight, but hey, they've had practice packing tight things.

balius

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Hi Abbey! I have not seen you in awhile!

balius

Go Kart Champion
That place gets real. I had buddies who lived on 17th and Logan, and they would put mobile cattle fences out in the parking lot on saturdays when the massive amount of gay guys would just spill out in to the parking lot and out the doors and windows. The pack that place tight. tight tight, but hey, they've had practice packing tight things.

lol. Never been. We usually hit up the Giggling Grizzly, 1UP, Tavern, or Gin Mill.

Smudester

Ready to race!
Status
Not open for further replies.