Ski/Snowboarding Thread

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Here's the Copper pics

Steep

Wifey in a steep as fuck bowl

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
I'll be at Breck next month for a taste.

dude hit horsehoe bowl (pictured above, in DBESTS post) fer shure.

Breck is one of my favorite places over there. Another lower altitude bowl that is easily accessible is Contest Bowl. You can do multiple warmup runs on that bowl, in a short time, since there is a lift at its base off to a short traverse to the right.

Then you can go up and do the high altitude stuff :)

Golf Wang

Ready to race!
Im headed to killington, Vermont end of the month. Cant wait!

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
We spent a long weekend up in Summit County for my birthday. Copper on Saturday, Winter Park on Sunday, Copper on Monday, then came home Monday and got some mountain biking in.

Waking up at the rental apartment

Wifey chilling in the huge chair.

Wifey dropping in

Her ripping it up

Me coming down

Then my front yard single track

That's my house right above the trail

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
I'll be in Utah next week. Hope to hit Park City / Snowbird / Alta etc. I usually take the board, but this time I may ski instead. I'll be rusty on skis, I'll probably take it easy the first day.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
You're leaned in HARD, that looks like fun.

Tomorrow, should I go thru my gear? Make sure I have everything for Utah?
Or,
Should I install my catch can. Hmm....decisions decisions

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
It's supposed to start dumping early tomorrow until Sunday afternoon, about 2 feet total. I picked up a demo set of Atomic Automatic 102 skis to use for the weekend. I'm excited.

ralphykid67

Ready to race!
I been snowboarding about 20 years now. Currently riding a Ride DH2 with Burton Infidel bindings. Mostly a park rider. Hard to go as much as I want to lately, but I try to go at least 5-6 times a year up to Mt Snow, VT.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
It's supposed to start dumping early tomorrow until Sunday afternoon, about 2 feet total. I picked up a demo set of Atomic Automatic 102 skis to use for the weekend. I'm excited.

Where did you ski? I skied Breck Sunday explored peak 6 through 8. Warmed up on the groomers first thing on 7. Then headed over to 6. Ate lunch and headed to peak 8. Took the t-bar up and that's where the best snow was. Played the rest of the day on peak 8. Gonna start in 8 today and make way over to 9.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I'm not a fan of Breck, weekend lift lines are always nuts and to many lifts start from the base. I usually still to the T-Bar and the imperial Super Chair when I go to Breck.

I skied Winter Park on Saturday.

Sunday I went to Eldora

Lift lines turned insane quick

So I got away from the crowds

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
I always check in this thread to see how awesome the snow is in the Rockies. I have a season pass to mammoth but this year has been lacking