GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Smartphone Thread

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
The iPhone 5s is clearly the best phone available. Ever. Period.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

God, Himself, crafted this magnificent machine out of angels tears.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Moto X can be purchased for $350 as well today (with promo code). I just ordered one, coming in tomorrow. If you dont mind the size, go for the Nexus.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Neg, don't want an Nexus 4, I want to get the Nexus 5...But, it's basically N4 with LTE on it now and a faster clock speed, soSoSOosOSosSosooo...Yeah. Curious how its been working out with others so I can infer if it'll be a good fit for me.

Moto X looks interesting too...crap I forgot about that thing.

Dick swing'n? Mitch?

Did you guys have another iPhone > Android > iPhone war while I was gone?

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
always had androids in the past and the iPhone 5s is definitely a beast. i love this phone so much but i also love the note 3. for me it would be a deal breaker between the iphone 5s and the note 3

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
have an iPhone 5. first and last iPhone i will buy.

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
I'm enjoying my HTC One. Sense has DEFINITELY improved since my HTC Evo.

I sampled one a 4.4 GPe a little while back but all the bugs weren't ironed out yet. There were definitely some things I liked about it so I can't wait until there's one fully functional!

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I'm enjoying my HTC One. Sense has DEFINITELY improved since my HTC Evo.

I sampled one a 4.4 GPe a little while back but all the bugs weren't ironed out yet. There were definitely some things I liked about it so I can't wait until there's one fully functional!

Gruesome has a mostly bug-free version up. I'm waiting another week until ALL the bugs are found so I don't have to flash it again.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2371960&page=210

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
Gruesome has a mostly bug-free version up. I'm waiting another week until ALL the bugs are found so I don't have to flash it again.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2371960&page=210

I saw that. I was on Hyperrunner's for a bit, but the bugs bothered me. So I'm in the same boat as you, waiting it out a bit longer for the bugs to, hopefully, get taken care of. Until then, I'm comfortable with Sense anyway. :thumbsup:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
have an iPhone 5. first and last iPhone i will buy.
Hahahaha, iPhone 5 is like a 14 months old, bro. Get with the times. *rolls eyes*

Note 3 is fucking huge. That's no phone, it's a tablet.

My S4 is borderline too big already.
In college we had to do a project on a laptop with a dying speaker. To hear the speaker's voice I had to hold a 2003 vintage laptop (estimated weight: 39 lbs) up to my ear for seven minutes. This is what it's like to talk on a Samsung Note.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Hahahaha, iPhone 5 is like a 14 months old, bro. Get with the times. *rolls eyes*

even when it first came out, which is when i got it, i wasn't very pleased with it. 5s just means you paid more for the same thing, you're just late to the party.

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion

In college we had to do a project on a laptop with a dying speaker. To hear the speaker's voice I had to hold a 2003 vintage laptop (estimated weight: 39 lbs) up to my ear for seven minutes. This is what it's like to talk on a Samsung Note.

Have you ever used the note 3? It's very light weight and is not dramatically big. Again depending on how big your hands are. I'm 6' 1 and have no problems holding the phone in one hand

omgheyitskenny

Ready to race!
I went from a s3 to my note 3 that I just got yesterday the phone is not that big after using it for a day

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
Anyone try the G2? I broke my GS3 a month ago and have just been using the old iphone 4

The g2 is really cool. My friend has had one fr day one and he says the battery life is amazing, screen and camera are beautiful, and the UI is also good. The buttons on the back get some getting used to but once you do it's nice. The only problem is that LG doesn't get software updates as quick as other manufacturers