GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Test drove 07 STI today

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
I'm thinking this forum wasn't made for you....

but thats just my 2 Cents.... :thumbsup:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
^lol

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Question ? How do you make something very fast on the street and the track and make it like a couch to sit in and drive around ? I dont think there is a car that fits the bill is there ?

Audi RS4, BMW M5, M3..... I'm sure there's others, but well beyond my budget.

That's besides the point.

The STI is a fast car, and I bet it would be fun to own one. I just can't afford the damn thing.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator

The STI is a fast car, and I bet it would be fun to own one. I just can't afford the damn thing.

^^^^Werd^^^^

That is why an STI will not go beyond a FAST car. Can't have everything for $35K.

^^^^Werd again^^^^

good points guys...thnx

damo

Oval Newbie

No thats exactly the point ! have a look at the cars youve listed and the M3 buy the way doesn't ride a lot better than the sti and in Australia its 155 thou vs 60 thou so you see what i mean ! the other cars i can't comment on because ive never been in them but they are about $180,000 for the RS4 and $250,000 for the M5 on road. Are you "picking up what im putting down". :wink:

damo

Oval Newbie

Would you rather everyone conform with the "GTI's are the best cars in the world and lets hang shit on everything thats not in the VW group" world ? And after every beat down lets tell each other how good our cars are ? :laugh:

Grow up

As ive said before just because its not the car for you doesn't mean we want to hear you hang shit on it every time you post. That kind of meantality is good for teenagers. Thats about it.

Yours faithfully in tellin it how it is in the real world

Damo :smile:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion

+3
I'm with you on this one. I don't even agree with your viewpoint. But I don't see how someone can get so worked up by you expressing it.:iono: It happened to me once as well. I said I didn't like the movie 300 and a few people jumped my case for not having reasons suitable to them. It was pretty lame. It's not that big of a deal guys. Let the man say what he wants. Big deal, he doesn't like Subie's. So what.

damo

Oval Newbie
+3
I'm with you on this one. I don't even agree with your viewpoint. But I don't see how someone can get so worked up by you expressing it.:iono: It happened to me once as well. I said I didn't like the movie 300 and a few people jumped my case for not having reasons suitable to them. It was pretty lame. It's not that big of a deal guys. Let the man say what he wants. Big deal, he doesn't like Subie's. So what.
I understand what your saying Kirk but these people will own a different type of car one day and realise each is made for a purpose. Dont hang shit on a car because its not a GTI in my 400 odd posts ive never done it.

Again i just dont get the non german car bashing :iono: its lame and childish

Last edited:

Dave1078

Go Kart Champion
+3

Well there's a difference. You could have said, "300 is teh worst move evar made. it sux and it's stupid".. OR you could have offered something insightful as to why you thought it wasn't good.. I like seeing intelligent criticism, it makes me think. Poorly thought out bashing? Not so much.