GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1615993124998.png

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Do you have to actually separate with a disability for VA benefits? My bradley killed my hearing and they said it was "normal".....is there any chance I can go back and be re-evaluated?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Do you have to actually separate with a disability for VA benefits? My bradley killed my hearing and they said it was "normal".....is there any chance I can go back and be re-evaluated?

No you do not. PM inbound.

zrickety

The Fixer

cb1111

Nothing’s worse than the va in south Florida.
And some of the VA policies are idiotic. My dad was normally seen at Walter Reed. For the last couple of years he was bedridden and we were getting some of his stuff from the VA. His docs at Walter Reed would give us his meds (including IV antibiotics) over the phone and we'd drive there to pick them up.

The VA - they made us bring him in once a year for a ten minute "consult" - his records from Walter Reed or the hospice doc weren't good enough - we had to get an ambulance to take him there and back again - for them to look at him ad say "yep, he's still sick and needs the diapers and mats"

Yeah, my dad was in and out of hospice for about three years.

zrickety

The Fixer
CHINA
1615994165861.png

cb1111

Do you have to actually separate with a disability for VA benefits? My bradley killed my hearing and they said it was "normal".....is there any chance I can go back and be re-evaluated
No, to your first question and yes to the second. You might want to seek out an advocate to help you through the quagmire of the VA. Most everyone gets denied initially for things like hearing loss.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
And some of the VA policies are idiotic. My dad was normally seen at Walter Reed. For the last couple of years he was bedridden and we were getting some of his stuff from the VA. His docs at Walter Reed would give us his meds (including IV antibiotics) over the phone and we'd drive there to pick them up.

The VA - they made us bring him in once a year for a ten minute "consult" - his records from Walter Reed or the hospice doc weren't good enough - we had to get an ambulance to take him there and back again - for them to look at him ad say "yep, he's still sick and needs the diapers and mats"

Yeah, my dad was in and out of hospice for about three years.

Was this for VA health benefit, or the compensation side?

cb1111

Was this for VA health benefit, or the compensation side?
For the health benefit. The poor guy had Alzheimer's and an amputated leg and all sorts of other stuff. Even the docs at the VA said it was a stupid policy put in place because some would abuse the system.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
For the health benefit. The poor guy had Alzheimer's and an amputated leg and all sorts of other stuff. Even the docs at the VA said it was a stupid policy put in place because some would abuse the system.
The va, the way they do things. It’s super fucked